Reviews for That Fantastic Little Girl
MakingShortStoriesLong chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh wow. That's the coolest idea, that the TARDIS is a DoctorxRose shipper trying to get them together. I also love the thing at the end "next time... a skinny little boy with brown sticky-up hair" etc., because I love when the TARDIS is looking through the time streams and exploring possibilities, and that last paragraph or two was just utterly PERFECT
narnian23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm only two years late finding this story, but figured I'd still say well done. You have me feeling the most sympathy for the TARDIS, much as I adore Nine and Rose :)
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is so well done and the perfect amount of angst and love. But, you have to do a Tabitha series. Pretty please!
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh, this must be one of my favourites, if only it wouldn't break my heart every time I read it.

I really feel ashamed that I haven't left a review on this earlier. Discovered it quite some months ago, but then - for reasons that I cannot fathom anymore - didn't leave a review, eventually even forgot where to find it. Then re-discovered it and finally here I am: Telling you how fantastic, though also terribly sad, this one is.

Seriously, this just leaves you with a tight knot in your stomach and the yearning for Tabatha to become real.

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing it. It's a pleasure to read the little fic!
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was one of the most depressing things I have /ever/ read. Just... Oh. My. God. I saw that you had a few more stories with Tabatha on your profile, but I'm not going to be able to read them now without feeling like it's just one of their dreams.

... I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god...you are making me cry! I am crying right now! *sniff* Why are you...why would you do this?! I know I've seen AUs of yours where she's real but this... Fix it. Fix this. Make it real dammit! This is too sad!
cjsmalley chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh god, I'm sobbing now. This is beautifully cruel and so them and...and...and [Bawls!] not fair! So not fair and yet thank you for posting this and oh god, please post a story where they actually do manage to have her and...[Sniffle]...I'm gonna go read some humorous fluffy now...
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
omg, I want Tabatha Tyler :3 she sounds so effin' adorable! Gimme!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Adorable overload! That was one of the cutest things I've ever read! I literally squealed at "Time Tot." From now on I'm going to refer to any and all of the Doctor's children (canon and not) as such! Amazing story, I loved it!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved this.
MistsofMyMind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Please make an AU where she exists! I love Tabby so much already :')
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh, what a sweet and angsty story! And I love the description of the alternate child too!
saturngurl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'd love to see a full length story out of this with the TARDIS continuing to send them dreams, because it was so great. I instantly fell in love with Tabatha, and I loved the Doctor's POV. HE WAS SO CLOSE!
m chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
story?
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
:O :O :O THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! It is so sad, so very sad, but so cute! :D I loved the Tardis' POV. :D Thank you so much for writing this!