Reviews for Renewed Hope
Darkangel665 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Love this story so please continue writing it! There will be cookies in it for you if you do. :)
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
heheheh sasuke's going to destroy all of konoha because a small percentage of the population was responsible for the destruction of his clan over something a small percentage of them were involved in...I'd complain about you not paying attention to canon and therefore making sasuke a retard...but...well...it's sasuke.
ferduran chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Interesting chap, I still wonder how Kyubi will ended be sealed inside of Naruto again.
Meck Viking chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
great work. keep it up
TL chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Why did you deside to make Garra two years older? Temari is now at lest four years older then them now. Its not a bad thing just wondering why the change in ages?
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Nice! Things are going smoothly though I can't wait for Naruto to kill Danzo, the elders, and all the corrupt people in the village.
120991ln chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
continue loving the fanfic
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Love it. :)
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sugoi! This is awesome! I beg of you to update this soon! 0
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You're like me. I love wolves just as much as I love Kitsunes. Speaking of which, I think you may have messed up Inori's looks. I could be wrong though.

But since Her foxes are normally white I would believe that she also would be a white haired woman.

Another thing is that You made a mistake. Waves is not nor has it ever been Whirlpool. But oh well Your story your rules.

I have to admit though, Hinata just enough out of character to be Likeable. Still I would have filt better if Naruto was married to someone else.

I'll keep reading sound like you got a good story here. Keep up the good work.

Will as Ben once Said. "May the Force be with you."

Kidan Out.
Starotto4Ever chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This story must continue I love this whol plot and idea, and the thing on going back in time travel brilient. Hope to have other chapters up do your best!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This looks like fun. Keep going!
cargas chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
"Only an Uchiha deals in absolutes," he said and then entered into the Gama Kata Stance, "I will do what I must,""

Star wars? Really?

"Only the Sith deals in absolutes" JM Obi-Wan Kenobi
jgreek chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
great story keep it up
117Jorn chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love it! Just wondering, but will we cover over the events of the fourth Shippuden Movie since their all going into the past?