Reviews for The Proxy
Ishtar205 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Thanks for that !
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
"I have a very strong affectionate bond with you, partly chemically-induced and partly sentimental," Sherlock says softly, after a moment, "but you're heavy."

brilliant, funny and sexy the both of them!
starkidranger chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I am so obsessed with your work right now! This was, once again, fantastic. Sherlock's devious innocence was absolutely perfect. Loved it! Oh, and I know it wasn't technically part of your story but your author's note at the end was pretty funny as well.
grumple chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I love this!
str4yk1tt3n chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Oh my gosh...this was at the same time incredibly sweet and incredibly hot. Love it.
Spam6467 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I like how you used both Sherlock and John's POV's, giving the story a little more balance than some that don't swap, and how you kept the more-than-platonic-but-still-as-yet-bromantic feel, but with more sentiment lurking behind. A good story with decent plot, great length, and sufficient romantic/lusty scenarios (jeez, do I sound clinical or what?), but now on to the important part; what episode of Doctor Who has them watching it in the background? I've only seen "The Hungry Earth" once and was neither obsessed with Sherlock nor paying all that much attention at the time, so never caught the name drop (though now I do believe I'll have to hunt it down). I never saw the newspaper either, but I'll take you at your word and look for it the next time I'm masochistic and have the Reichenfeels. XD
fightandgiggle chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
oh! this was so... refreshing!

more?*puppy eyes*
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Haha I'm glad you added the last chapter in...brilliant hehe _ And I love that they were watching Doctor Who...made me laugh hehe

Anyways, great fic so thanks .

Crystal xx
glasswalker chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm a fan.

You manage to make it in character without all the drama and angst there usually is. Just those two and their awesome dynamics. You rock.
ThisIsNotReality chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This was a really great read.

I must admit I was a bit confused at first in chap. 2 because chap. 1 was Sherlock's POV, but my mind got that one cleared up easily enough (and I do think the reversed POV was a smart thing).

And I'm glad you didn't keep this story to yourself and even wrote another chapter, this is sweet (chap. 1 in a kind of voyeurism-way), and I like your style.
meredithriddle chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I support all ur justifications for ur writing. Lol. This was pretty great. I love the first line.
Puggle chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Great piece of writting

Glad you decided to share

Thanks
tardisinthesgc chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Q, this was absolutely bloody fantastic! I know you say it's finished now, but I'm still hoping your muse will go behind your back and make you write another chapter ;-)
power0girl chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Thank you for listening to your muse, it was a great choice!

Ta
The Red Leper chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh man I started giggling when they came rushing out of John's room! I thought for sure he was going to get caught but of course he's too sneaky for that. Oh Sherlock... thanks for the laugh.