Reviews for Debriefing
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Haha love how they were so casual at the end when steve showed up XD
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
ha loved the end, ow good ol Cap, love how he kept trying to close the door
blackrabbit131 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i liked it a lot! good read
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love the ending. Absolutely amazing
killerbunny117 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was just what I needed. Great Job
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Terrific job on this!

The scenes between Natasha and Clint in the movie felt like there was more. Great work!
DofD chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Love.
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh poor Captain, of course he would awkwardly come in on that, then awkwardly try to leave. BTW, rest of that was pretty damn hot. :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome ff

Captain America's appearance was hilarious
jeps chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
very well written piece. i think you managed to capture both characters perfectly, i could picture them (as well as poor Captain America! he really isn't yet cut out for the 21st century!)
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love this eloquent story of two lovers in the middle of a war. Which is basically what Clint and Natasha are. Beautifully written.
Auto Pilote chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this is definitely very clever in some places, but i find that some transitions (or just some parts in general) tend to become crude, and as a reader i think those are the parts you're rushing to get through. it becomes a little awkward when the pacing changes and throws one out of that intense reading they get from some of the other scenes (which i might add, are very beautiful/almost poetic)

this piece is nice, but it has potential for more, if you could just fix some paragraphs, add a little more detail to some parts, etc.
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ooooh, nice. I love their dialogue, and its perfectly in character. I especially loved Clint's line after Natasha says 'We're only human."

And Captain America's cameo made me laugh.
Jonyuu chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Really?. Instead of offering something constructive or an actual review your first instinct is to call someone a pervert becuase they've written a fanfic where two consenting adults who've both been through a extremely stressful situation have sex?. Then you tell the author who's been at this a lot longer that you he needs to get a life and call him a freak?. Way to act like the typical fifteen year old.

Anyway onto the review

Having seen the Avengers midnight premiere and again the following day I can't tell you how well you captured both Natasha and Clint's personalities. Particularity the tendency to dismiss anything that isn't part of their world such as love or scientists in Clint's case as useless. The relationship between both agents is understandably complex and both are attempting to emotionally rely on the other without giving in to emotion making it naturally somewhat awkward. The scene with Steve seals the deal as it shows him still attempting to get used to the future. Great work, will there be more Avengers fanfics by you?
Vulcan Lily chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Y0U ARE A PERVERT, NOT CREATIVE AT ALL. TRY GETTING A LIFE FREAK.