Reviews for A Family's Business
keithallen chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
well done
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nicely done, well plotted, good character development.
Thank you for the charming tale. I had fun reading it.
One thing though, computer spell-checking is not infallible. Please note in the first line of this story the word you wanted was "scarce" but what you got was "scares". Similar in sound, but not in meaning. There were quite a few of that type of errors in the nine chapters you presented here. As problems go, this is one that is easy to fix with careful proof-reading and has NO bearing on the over-all composition of the piece.
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Aww... Little Harry. Nice work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Well, trouble has just arrived. Harry, I wish you luck. You're going to need it.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Of course. The rules of stories dictate that the pregnant woman goes into labor right in the middle of an emergency. Great work. Can't wait for more.
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
So now we have a little info of what they were doing to get into this mess, even if I think there's a few pieces still missing. And Harry is off again. I hope to see more soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
A little more info and a nice visit from Murphy. She knows Harry too well. She knows he's going to end up riht in the middle of this. That's just the kind of guy he is. Good luck and can't wait for more.
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
This is awesome and I insist that you update soon. Good luck.
HKay chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is a good start and I can't wait to see what happens next! I was worried the thieves had taken Bob for a minute, in chapter 3.
AttilaTheNun chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I feel like saying 'where's chapter four?' but I rea;ise it's too soon for that ... so I shall just keep an eye out!