Reviews for Scott Pilgrim vs More of the World
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 16 . 5/12
I really enjoyed this story. There were some rough spots with too much description or rocky dialogue but it still held very true to the spirit of Scott Pilgrim and was very entertaining. Nice job.
FinallShadoww chapter 1 . 1/24
Well, I just finished this fic for a second time. Only my favorite stories warrant a second read, and this one more than deserves it's stop in my top 10 (possibly top 5) fanfics of all time.
Simply a joy. Never a dull moment. Brilliant storytelling, man :)
Axxon chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Not baaad! Not bad at all! I like to see someone helping the lovely kim pine.
negativeGinger chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
are you forgetting what you wrote? Kim already told Danny she and Scott were in a band.
negativeGinger chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
do you remember Volume 2?
Scott Pilgrim is a bitchin' chef.
SirDippingS4uce chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
Did you die?
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Liveblog:
The bromance I’m seeing between Ramona and Kim is adorable and Kim deserves that.
Young Neil is such a dork c:
Joseph no that’s not cool at all you stop that
“Reasonably gay”
Scott bless you
[loud cheering] Daniel is my favourite
I’m really suspicious about that capsule…
OTP OTP OTP
I basically want Daniel’s house (preferably with him in it)
Kim stop complaining, it means you get more time with him
Plot twist: he’s totally an assassin.
Cuties c:
Scott has the subtlety of the Chelyabinsk meteorite.
Well she sounds familiar..
Nice one, Neil
Locomotives - asdf?
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
KimxDaniel shipper here, hello. Once again, a fabulous chapter that I don't really have words for. I'm shitty with words. :P In a nutshell: very good! Stop making me ship fictional characters that you're probably not going to write any more about! :)
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
You and the SP universe work alarmingly well. Daniel is a god of men, Kim is almost too badass for me to function, and Scomona is cute. Much love!
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Daniel sounds like a pretty cool guy. I like Daniel. And I would quite like to introduce David's face with my fist :)
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I have very little idea what just happened but I love it. Damn fabulous, sir!
l1nk333 chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
WOW, just WOW
I have only read until chapter 9 and i gotta say, this is pretty awesome
This fanfic is really similar to Scott Pilgrim vs the world and I think you did an amazing job
I've seen some messages and you should really team up with some guy and do a comicbook
I would buy it right away
Cheers
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
You should write a sequel to this. Part of it could be about scott and Ramona's wedding and the other part about Kim and daniel
DangerDays chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
This was so ASDFGHJKL amazing.
Alabaster Slim chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
u should make the epiloug about them having sex whats it called