Reviews for Out of the Shadows
zats chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
Found the story when browsing. This is one of the best family stories I have read in a long time. Lots of family and even a mystery crime thrown in. Thanks for the entertainment.
meherm chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
hope one day you can write more stories
68446 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Oh my Gosh
That was such a cute chapter
Awesome story
I love how tony and keylee bonded together and how he part of the Gibbs family
Tony is my fav character so I am happy for him in this story
I love how Gibbs is such a great dad to all six...seven (Ty)...eight(tony)...nine (Abby) ... Ok over all an awesome dad
The only negative thing is I would like it if you had the team added more; I know that this is about the Gibbs family but i felt wired when you have the team mentioned only a few times
But great story all the same
Lexi G chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and I hope there is a sequel coming.
IMSLES chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
I just loved this story! I wish Sam hadn't run away. I think she and Gibbs made a good match.

Sue
Elspethswann chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
Great Story would love to read more stories from you
ncis4ever21 chapter 35 . 3/24/2013
I just finished the whole story. Hope you make a sequel this story is so good.
a chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Aww this is the sweetest fanfic ever! They are the perfect family.
t chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
Best best best best best fanfic ever. Love it. Thank you so much for writing it. You rock!
ptl4ever419 chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh I absolutely love it. I wish there was more. :)
kitara251 chapter 35 . 12/12/2012
Literally picked up this story and haven't been able to put it down. It's now *looks at clock* 2:30 in the morning and I finally finished :) Plenty of emotions while reading this story and words cannot express how enjoyable it was...good, no GREAT writing!
HSMSupernatural chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter And Story! Can't Wait To Read More From You!
HSMSupernatural chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter! Can't Wait For The Wedding! Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 33 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter! Love The Team Playing With The Kids! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 32 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter! Hope Gibbs Will Catch The Guy Soon! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!