Reviews for Out of the Shadows
katesnewdream chapter 35 . 1/23
Just finished this story for the second time and it's still awesome! I'm usually a Tibbs only fan but something about this 'verse sucks me in. So . . . .wondering if you ever think about revisiting it? Maybe 12 years in the future - Jaycee pushing 30 (is she with Ty? Are there grandkids yet?), Sam and Gibbs buried in teenagers (12, 15, 15, 16, 17 - yikes!), is Kylee still close with Tony? Did Gracie become the wild child? Did Faye get out of jail and have more kids?
So, yeah, just wondering and not trying to get a plot bunny to dig its claws in. . . really, not at all.
Anyway, awesome work as always, hope you'll consider a sequel.
~ Jane
Syret chapter 35 . 9/27/2016
Fandamtabules! I've read this story before and it was GREAT the first time, but it seemed better this time around. They say some things get better with age, it must be true.
zats chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
Found the story when browsing. This is one of the best family stories I have read in a long time. Lots of family and even a mystery crime thrown in. Thanks for the entertainment.
meherm chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
hope one day you can write more stories
68446 chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Oh my Gosh
That was such a cute chapter
Awesome story
I love how tony and keylee bonded together and how he part of the Gibbs family
Tony is my fav character so I am happy for him in this story
I love how Gibbs is such a great dad to all six...seven (Ty)...eight(tony)...nine (Abby) ... Ok over all an awesome dad
The only negative thing is I would like it if you had the team added more; I know that this is about the Gibbs family but i felt wired when you have the team mentioned only a few times
But great story all the same
Lexi G chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and I hope there is a sequel coming.
IMSLES chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
I just loved this story! I wish Sam hadn't run away. I think she and Gibbs made a good match.

Sue
Elspethswann chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
Great Story would love to read more stories from you
ncis4ever21 chapter 35 . 3/24/2013
I just finished the whole story. Hope you make a sequel this story is so good.
a chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Aww this is the sweetest fanfic ever! They are the perfect family.
t chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
Best best best best best fanfic ever. Love it. Thank you so much for writing it. You rock!
ptl4ever419 chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh I absolutely love it. I wish there was more. :)
kitara251 chapter 35 . 12/12/2012
Literally picked up this story and haven't been able to put it down. It's now *looks at clock* 2:30 in the morning and I finally finished :) Plenty of emotions while reading this story and words cannot express how enjoyable it was...good, no GREAT writing!
HSMSupernatural chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter And Story! Can't Wait To Read More From You!
HSMSupernatural chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter! Can't Wait For The Wedding! Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter!