Reviews for What We Own Is Right Now
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 1 . 2/5
Poor Timmy XD
SpicedSugar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'm literally teary eyed right now. That was amazing. The balance of lust and love is perfect. And the story makes me wonder what happened to Wally, Artemis, Roy, and Kaldur. (I've only seen season 1, so if it's canon, sorry for my ignorance. And blame Netflix for not having season 2.)

Point is, the story is perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Fantastic
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awwww! Still love your smuts! I don't know what happened to my old review t this :C I don't know why it got erased, but I really love your stories :D

And love this!
kitkatpaddywhack chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
"I love you," he mumbles breathlessly against her skin, kissing underside of her jaw and down her neck, listening to the way she sighs, "so much."

He looks up at her and she's smiling widely, eyes closed. "I love you, too," she returns, equally breathless. He kisses her pulse and she moans gently, "More than my own life."
That's when I was totally done and I had to get up and walk away from my laptop because FEELINGS. I love the way your write Chalant so MUCH and I really wish there were more stories with these two because they just work. Everything makes sense between them. Now excuse me while I go through all your stories and fangirl and have feels and cry
ashes34 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i wish i had dick as a boyfriend :( but him and zatanna belong together:)
MidnightRider13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I know you wrote this story a a little while ago...but do you think you could add what Zatanna does to Dick?
ChocoBanana Parfait chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow, this was hot x) And Tim is so adorkable XD
PD3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Lol, you should definitely think about writing smut again sometime,because I loved it and your smut - writing I love how you portrayed Tim and the other guys as having crushes on Zee XD Anyway I loved this and all your other Chalant stories
Jaxi the Robin Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
More please. This was just spectacular. Chalant smut is always a good thing.
tigrun chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it awesome i still doesn't really understand what happened to Artemis Wally Kaldur and Roy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was whelming. Made Amber day asterous! B)
Cskjjmdrn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very good, I loved it
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So romantic and so perfect. Great job!
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Besides really liking how the title fits this story, I thought you did a great job. New ground was made for you, and you wrote a great piece that showed more that the physical aspect of their relationship even though that was the focal point of the one-shot. It was tastefully done, and that can be difficult to accomplish in this genre (?) Anyway, another wonderful Dick/Zantanna story.