Reviews for All The Pretty Lights
debslmac chapter 26 . 2/15
:) Loved this story
Jace chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I really x 100000000000000000 like this story. Not a Twi. Fan but this may change my mind.
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Their banter is hilarious and makes me want to have your writing abilities. Jealously abounds. Never stop writing. (:
helenemc chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
Love this chapter! Of course the parents would find out. How could Nessie think they wouldn't? Thank you for another wonderful story.
jmcfall chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Oh oh oh I'm going to miss them! Thank you .
insanemum chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Hooray! *showers you in confetti* Fabulous :)
michael.vandebroek chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
This was a real great story.
insanemum chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Loved it. Thanks so much for coming back to this story :)
Freckleforce01 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Awesome new characters!
Eli42 chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Really cute fic. The only thing was that the beginning of it was almost exactly the story of the TV show Friday Night Lights. Some parts are just generic storylines, but others parts were surprisingly similar. Overall a fun read.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
Ooohhhh I don't want it to be the end. What a marvelous story. You have real talent at writing. Could hardly stop reading. Love the ending with Jax asking to marry Ness. It probably would happen. I love how you have managed to capture Alice changing over the years but not making it to bold. They sound like an amazing family. And I'm glad they got there Happy Ever After!
I was a bit worried that Alice would leave and Jazz would stay.
Brilliant piece of writing!
Montara chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
I loved reading your story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I need to get something off my chest. I found your story on someone else's favorite list and thought it would be a good read seeing as I'm from Texas myself. I hate how hypocritical you are of Texans. I don't know if you live in Texas or have ever been but I can assure you that I have never seen anyone who talks like that or acts like that. Us Texans, we like our football, I'll give you that, but our lives don't revolve around it. Secondly most of us don't talk like we are from a bad Old West movie. I know you got your information from Friday Night Lights, but geez it's a TV show, it's not real. I'm saying this from a little 'hick' town. Yeah some people wear cowboy boots/hats, but not all of us are clich├ęs. We don't all drive trucks, and do dip. I'm a normal girl that plays basketball and wears regular clothing, not owning one pair of boots, or a huge belt buckle. I don't live on a 100 acres, or own any type of farm animal. Neither of my parents drink beer, and I don't go to church every Wednesday and Sunday. Could you at least get your facts straight before writing a story next time? I couldn't even get past the second chapter without wanting to punch someone in the face. I know this is a fanfic and it's not real but in your mind you are portraying all of us like that. So thanks, and next time if you're lucky I'll use some 'southern hospitality'.
lex chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
Lol such a good story the ending was hilarious thanks for posting :)
RomanJefferson chapter 1 . 8/31/2012