Reviews for All The Pretty Lights
Steph A15 chapter 26 . 10/27/2016
The story was beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it from start to finish. It's definetly one of my favorite Alice/Jasper stories.
Northern Light1000 chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
You are a great storyteller! Great warm characters!
Anon chapter 24 . 1/21/2016
Loooool, the end killed me. "Two is a good start"
debslmac chapter 26 . 2/15/2015
:) Loved this story
Jace chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I really x 100000000000000000 like this story. Not a Twi. Fan but this may change my mind.
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Their banter is hilarious and makes me want to have your writing abilities. Jealously abounds. Never stop writing. (:
helenemc chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
Love this chapter! Of course the parents would find out. How could Nessie think they wouldn't? Thank you for another wonderful story.
jmcfall chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Oh oh oh I'm going to miss them! Thank you .
insanemum chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Hooray! *showers you in confetti* Fabulous :)
michael.vandebroek chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
This was a real great story.
insanemum chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Loved it. Thanks so much for coming back to this story :)
Freckleforce01 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Awesome new characters!
Eli42 chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Really cute fic. The only thing was that the beginning of it was almost exactly the story of the TV show Friday Night Lights. Some parts are just generic storylines, but others parts were surprisingly similar. Overall a fun read.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
Ooohhhh I don't want it to be the end. What a marvelous story. You have real talent at writing. Could hardly stop reading. Love the ending with Jax asking to marry Ness. It probably would happen. I love how you have managed to capture Alice changing over the years but not making it to bold. They sound like an amazing family. And I'm glad they got there Happy Ever After!
I was a bit worried that Alice would leave and Jazz would stay.
Brilliant piece of writing!
Montara chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
I loved reading your story. Thank you!