Reviews for What remains
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Wow, this is the second, seemingly abandoned, fic that's been updated a day after I reviewed - you're going to give me a big head here (but don't stop updating).

Hm, it doesn't appear like Hinata's very focussed on her revenge and she even seems to have forgiven Hanabi (a child, yes, but still?) - I thought she'd hang on to her hatred a bit longer.
Neji in mother hen mode... I'd go bananas, too, if I were Hinata.
The seal makes me wonder if the price for revenge will be her life (somehow it makes me think of Sakon and Ukon - must be the twin-thing).
Not very interested in the Kakashi-Kurenai-Asuma subplot, to be honest, but damn is Asuma forgiving. Neither am I crazy about all the "Western" influences (like, couldn't you have named the witch something Japanese?), but that's just a matter of taste.

I also noted a small mistake: when Tsunade speaks, she says: "I will sadly not be a[b]le to come..." - add the 'b'.

All in all, a good update and more are hopefully to follow :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I don't really see what's so wrong with this Hinata. Her revenge is clearly righteous and motivated and may lead to a better clan in the end. Besides, she's treated far better and with respect now - why would she ever want to go back? Neji didn't give a rat's ass about her then, so he's one of the last persons who should demand the old Hinata back.

Please update!
zuu kyy chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely love it! when youre gonna continue? I hope you dont let it down :( it would be so sad T_T Still waiting for Chapter 4 and sorry for my bad english but I wanna read it fasteerr:) Its amazing :D
silverdragon180 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
i love this story and the plot _
i have a question thought, how will they get Hinata to be in her "old self"? its obvious her shes not weak anymore, and all she wants to do is get vengeance for her family, so it would be really difficult to

Please keep updating! :D
SuperSillyFoxx chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Great job. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Jacovy chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I really like this, and how your making Hinata cold, and bitter, but even if she did wash away her emotions, she still can't be as strong. Just because she became this Hinata, she still has to have some of the shy Hyuuga left in her. You know?
torya chapter 3 . 7/12/2012

Just Awesome
AnimeLover365 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love tough Hina-chan! I have to say that I hope her relationship with Hanabi improves. Can't wait to read more about Hina opening up cans of whoop ass, and taking names!
Murriah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
very good story, cant wait for the next chapter. Just wondering, are you by any chance going to get a beta reader, I noticed a few mistakes. BUT! Still I like the story!
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh please update soon this story I have a feeling will be great