Reviews for The Broken Son
neko-jin72 chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
This story is so good, but I'm so impatient, I want Piper and everyone else to figure out what Leo is *really* doing. He fully this story will be continued, please update!
Sarah Zitter chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Continue with this story please. Plus let Piper know that Leo is abusing Chris and tell her that Leo better stop hurting Chris please.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
somebody needs to kick Piper's ass and beat the hell out of you until I need to take Chris away from them all
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
oh thank God Phoebe I'd smarter than I thought
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Phoebe has to be the dumbestpleassssee destroy Leo. painfully. I mean no happy family reconciliation bullshit, kick leo's ass to purgatory and let Chris push him into the fire
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
Please tell me Leo gets his ASA mega kicked cause he's on some real bull
Dark-Rina chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
haber, por que no has actualizado YA! y sobretodo cuanto carajos piensas que es hora de patear el culo a Leo, enserio, que wyatt descubra el diario no estaria nada mal. O que chris se encuentre con muerte y el sello se rompa...

Actualiza please
ilanit.harary chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
how can you let leo do that to him?!
Angelicat2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Whoa...Go Piper!
Angelicat2 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
CHRISSSSSSSSSSY! Poor Chris. Love the chap.
KevinPerrySangster11 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Review for all 13 chapters: Awesome, not the torture Chris is enduring, but the writing and story in entirety. Please update soon or I'll hurt you! Are you planning on going all the way to Chris going back to the past or just after Piper's death? I personally think you should go all the way to his arrival in the past and initial thoughts on interacting with Leo, maybe a blurb or two about each episode until the season 6 finale where Chris reflects on the father he knew and hopefully the father baby him will know. Great story, keep it up and UPDATE PLEASE!
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I hope that Phoebe kicks Leo in the face or uses her powers on him to see how it feels!
catherine10 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
please update oh and give chris some real strong power
Romanticly tragic perfection chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Leo sucks! Pheobe should have punched him. Prue power is cool. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Chrissy Perry chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
This is an amazing story. Keep it up, it's great. Please update soon :)