Reviews for Happy
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/15
God, Sophie is so adorable and her antics to get her two precious people together is just so cute. I can't. Also, Hubert honey we all know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I love how well written this is! Excellent work! AsbelxCheria and HubertxPascal FOREVER!
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm happy about this story
Caramel Custard chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow, I don't think a story has made me giggle that much in a long time!

bravo! Super cute fluffy story with a number of hilarious punches sprinkled in. Job well done, I say. Job well done.
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my, that was hilarious! Everyone was in character, and having it be Sophie's pov made it better. Especially when she's talking to Malik. :)

Poor Hubert, getting all flustered. Lol. Great fic.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ahahahahahahaha!

I loved this! You did Sophie and Malik so well! Well, everyone for that matter, but I was dying because I could actually visualize this scene happening! And Sophie's little curiosity...bahaha, you did an excellent job!

Def going on my faves! You did amazing work here!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Cool. Those two do come up with interesting ideas.
Bullet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful! xD! awesome mix of romance, humor, and a bit of drama. I loved every second i was reading it. Good job yo :D
1-800-Dante chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You have no idea how I love this! Everyone is in character, especially Sophie! I love you for writing this! Instant fave!
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved this piece.
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved the ending

Great story
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
XD

Hubert is funny.

I loved this. I can see this happening in the game if the pricks who made it had bothered to make it as romantic as Tales of the Abyss.
Iggychu chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i think this fic is amazeing which made we clame captain Malik my husbando but i dumped him for Fai from Tsubasa
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Poor Sophie. No crablettes for a week? The worse D: But hey, at least Asbel and Cheria got together lol.

And tsk tsk Hubert, you hypocrite. You're confusing poor Sophie. The ending was hilarious though hahaha.

You have Sophie's naivety down really well! You wrote everyone nicely too. Great work :D
Petrovna chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I feel like a total idiot with a HUUUGE smile on my face)) Thank you very much for your wonderful story! Please, you should write more ToG fics :)