Reviews for Happy
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 7/4
Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. :D
Pokeloid chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh, how Malik's mind works about couples. There was a drawing where Malik and Pascal were making Asbel and Cheria kiss. I could totally see Sophie doing it too; because of how innocent she is. Great story!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/15
God, Sophie is so adorable and her antics to get her two precious people together is just so cute. I can't. Also, Hubert honey we all know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I love how well written this is! Excellent work! AsbelxCheria and HubertxPascal FOREVER!
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm happy about this story
Caramel Custard chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow, I don't think a story has made me giggle that much in a long time!

bravo! Super cute fluffy story with a number of hilarious punches sprinkled in. Job well done, I say. Job well done.
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my, that was hilarious! Everyone was in character, and having it be Sophie's pov made it better. Especially when she's talking to Malik. :)

Poor Hubert, getting all flustered. Lol. Great fic.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ahahahahahahaha!

I loved this! You did Sophie and Malik so well! Well, everyone for that matter, but I was dying because I could actually visualize this scene happening! And Sophie's little curiosity...bahaha, you did an excellent job!

Def going on my faves! You did amazing work here!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Cool. Those two do come up with interesting ideas.
Bullet chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful! xD! awesome mix of romance, humor, and a bit of drama. I loved every second i was reading it. Good job yo :D
1-800-Dante chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You have no idea how I love this! Everyone is in character, especially Sophie! I love you for writing this! Instant fave!
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved this piece.
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved the ending

Great story
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
XD

Hubert is funny.

I loved this. I can see this happening in the game if the pricks who made it had bothered to make it as romantic as Tales of the Abyss.
Iggychu chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i think this fic is amazeing which made we clame captain Malik my husbando but i dumped him for Fai from Tsubasa