Reviews for Relearning to Breath
I feel the need to say that a couple days ago, I was coming home from a comic-con and I was in a car with my sister and her bf, and I decided to start reading this fic out to them, and my sis' bf liked it so much that he had me send him the link and he stayed up all night to read it and shit.
I've just Finnished the first chapter , and it was AWSOME! I was also reading the song list and I totally almoast exploded because I was so excited that you listen to dirty night clowns! Love that song! But as I said GREAT Fanfic!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun!
Jenna chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
LOVE THIS!
And you included a LIST OF SONGS?! :)
Thank you thank you you are fantastic!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Its Poutine. Just saying. BECAUSE IT VAS INVENTED BY ZE FRANCH!(dont hate, im just bein me.)
Cleo C. Mika chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
... T ZING!
Twiin-Vii2iion2 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Just Amazed at the coolness of this story. I love how you managed to get the demented, insane side of gamzee, the barely controlled animal in him. And Karkat has the perfect "I'm strong but not really" Air. I'm loving this.
YuureiArashi chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
Oh! Sorry about that. _ *Trots off to stillbreathiing*
YuureiArashi chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
0_0 I cannot wait for the next up date. The way you write this is amazing!
YuureiArashi chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I was listening to I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab for Cutie when reading this chapter! I never even read the author notes until I finish the chapter I am on. XD
IceShadowCat chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I love 'The Last Unicorn' *0* the harpy freaks my brother out to the point of nightmares XD
OrionRedde chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
...
WAIT FOR ME! *grabs warhammer*
OrionRedde chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
*drowns in snot and tears and FEELS*
OrionRedde chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Don't mind me. I'm just gonna melt. Right here.
OrionRedde chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Now I wanna kill something.