Reviews for Victors Like Us
ryebrewster chapter 12 . 8/16
this kills me! i stumble on a story that sucks me in to its unique plot and head cannon and as it's getting to the good stuff...it just stops cold! your last post was 2014 so i suppose i should accept defeat yet again, but please, if you still have any love for these two complex characters you've written, keep going! come back to this one and breathe life back into it. these guys deserve some closure-and fun naked time, just sayin'.
I love this story wish it continued
HavishamWard chapter 12 . 4/20
Re-reading some of my favorite stories and your's is one of them. PLEASE RETURN!
HavishamWard chapter 1 . 4/19
Please don't give up on this!
RAE 66 chapter 12 . 4/11
such a beautiful and heartfelt story with truly realistic human interaction and emotion. I hope you finish this one day!
Affirmed chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Absoputely gorgeous and unbelievably heartbreaking.
casaylor7 chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I really hope you find your zest for this story again! I just came upon it and it is so well written, especially since you say you don't/didn't have a beta. I think it really is a wonderful story and I'd love to see that asshat, Vickram, get what's coming to him (and maybe an Everlark HEA...). Best wishes!
skyeblue90 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I loved reading your story! I think it was very creative to have Peeta and Katniss' lives switched and I really like how you portrayed both of them. I hope that you continue this story, I can't wait to read more!
Loueze chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful, angsty story. I really hope some day you come back and complete it. :)
poke-oh chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
I really liked this story. I hope one day you decide to dust it off and continue. I think it's worth it. Thanks!
Ceramicmama chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Hoping you continue!
Ceramicmama chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Wow. Just wow. Great story! I'm only on ch. 7 but I going going hoping this is complete! You are super talented!
lanney737 chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
I love this story. I see its been a while since your last update. And you may never come back to it. But I just had to tell you how much I have enjoyed it.
ayu batrisyia chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
You said you wouldn't abonden this fic. YOU LIED!
Interlude23 chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Oh my god, I need a moment to processes how amazing this fic is.
Just beautifully written and the way you have transformed Peeta and Katniss. I am in love with your Peeta(so different but still has so much love for k)They have suffered so much and the depth of their emotions for each other. I can't. This story so far is bbreaking my heart. I just want to know what happens next and hope K and P make it out alive together. I know you haven't updated in a year but I hope you do. Again thanks for creating such a lovely angsty out to everlarkficrecs from tumblr that brought me to this story. .