Reviews for Victors Like Us
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 12 . 3/18
Holy Mother Of Jesus. I literally just read this whole thing within like, three? Four? Hours. I. Fing. Love it. It's too perfect. Too amazing. Even your little slip ups that honestly don't happen that often can't make this story the least bit bad. It's so amazing! I love it! You wrote it so well and it's all just ugh I don't even have words to explain how great this is and how much I love it and how much I NEED YOU TO UPDATE PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEE!
Please. I may just die if you don't. This is literally one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Ever. So please, if you can, update. For me? *smiles innocently*
Either way,
God bless you and have a wonderful day.
~Scarlett.
Lyta23 chapter 12 . 2/16
I love this story. I truly hope that you write more. I just found it & it is wonderful.
5livelaughlove5 chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
I first read this story when I was in 11th grade and now I'm about to graduate college and I still think about it!
forevrkat chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
I love your take/twist on this story and hope that you come back to it, really want to see you bring it all home. Thanks for taking the time to share with us readers.
ryebrewster chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
this kills me! i stumble on a story that sucks me in to its unique plot and head cannon and as it's getting to the good stuff...it just stops cold! your last post was 2014 so i suppose i should accept defeat yet again, but please, if you still have any love for these two complex characters you've written, keep going! come back to this one and breathe life back into it. these guys deserve some closure-and fun naked time, just sayin'.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
I love this story wish it continued
HavishamWard chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
Re-reading some of my favorite stories and your's is one of them. PLEASE RETURN!
HavishamWard chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Please don't give up on this!
RAE 66 chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
such a beautiful and heartfelt story with truly realistic human interaction and emotion. I hope you finish this one day!
Affirmed chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Absoputely gorgeous and unbelievably heartbreaking.
casaylor7 chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I really hope you find your zest for this story again! I just came upon it and it is so well written, especially since you say you don't/didn't have a beta. I think it really is a wonderful story and I'd love to see that asshat, Vickram, get what's coming to him (and maybe an Everlark HEA...). Best wishes!
skyeblue90 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I loved reading your story! I think it was very creative to have Peeta and Katniss' lives switched and I really like how you portrayed both of them. I hope that you continue this story, I can't wait to read more!
Loueze chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful, angsty story. I really hope some day you come back and complete it. :)
poke-oh chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
I really liked this story. I hope one day you decide to dust it off and continue. I think it's worth it. Thanks!
Ceramicmama chapter 12 . 5/14/2015