Reviews for We Were Made To Never Fall Away
Hummingbird2 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
That was very unsettling, and pretty danged good, thank you!
Loafer chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Very nicely done. Buzz is under-written but I imagine he is exactly this complex in his own quiet way.

Your description of the moments he is staring off into space and then gets up when Karen summons him: perfectly, and just as he acted them on screen.
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Poor Juliet was really caught between a rock and a hard place, wasn't she? Once again, a wonderfully written missing scene, thank you!
Loafer chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Interesting vignette. I can see Juliet's problem: torn between the law and what feels "right," torn between regard and aggravation for both her partner and her boyfriend. Recognizing the faults in each.

I admit to being pleased she wants to smack Shawn, but that's just me.
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
That was pretty intense, and you captured Juliet and Lassiter beautifully, thank you.
Loafer chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
It's a harsh view of how things might have been in that conversation, but I can't say it's not potentially accurate. It *would* be very difficult for Lassiter to let go of the law. But at the same time, we do know (and Juliet later learned) he has it in him to make exceptions (see: Viccellio, Marlowe)... for the right reasons.

Interesting work, as always. We need to see more of you here.
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow. Very, very nice. I especially liked "Her time here in idle was running out." Very poignant and evocative.

I'm really looking forward to reading what else the muse prods you to write.
Loafer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Beautifully told. You capture her fear well, and his dedication and innate knowledge of what had to be done (even though if you asked him, he'd have said he had no idea).

I click on 'subscribe' with great anticipation!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was incredible, and I sincerely hope you continue these, thank you!