Reviews for How Do You Keep the Music Playing?
Joesette chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
She's always getting beat physically and/or mentally by someone in her family... That's quite sad actually. Can't she just be happy for once? I like how you gave him the power to see the thoughts of others. Gives a really good reason to cover them. Please, keep going.
arynwy chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I don't know how I missed this one before, but it's a lovely tale. I hope you come back to it some time. I'd really like to see how you resolve Sarah's home situation and there are hints that taking her to the Underground permanently might have its pitfalls as well in the political/familial realm. For now, I'll just wish you happy writing!
Siraa Demented chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Um HELLO?! I have had this tabbed for like a year and you haven't added anything! Are you dead?!
Siraa Demented chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Update already!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
UUUPPPPDDATTTEEE!
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
love the story so far. very cute an sweet. her father is so being a dick. very well written an so cant wait for the next chapter of this story.
Kaytori chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Couple questions I though Kel couldn't communicate with the Underground, that wanted to tell Jareth about Sarah's boy troubles but couldn't. Yet she can send Sarah to Jareth's castle, but not a letter? how is a person and food easier to transport then a letter?

Also what happened to the guy? You mentioned a curse but there was no follow up on it, it sounds like the inability to hide his nature would have repercussions namely shaming his father so her dad would be happy not to have the support. And how is taking away Sarah's support base helping her? I don't understand Jareth's logic.

We seriously need some explanations.
Miss Rune chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Cute :D
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I love this so far! Plz continue :)
emberlily chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love it! (And not to sound like a bossy snot, but please post more soon!) 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I love it! (And not to sound like a bossy snot, but hurry up and post more!) 3
AnniZA chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This is just lovely. thank you!

Can't wait for more
Kelly chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Picture is on DeviantArt. It is called "Labyrinth Portraiture in Oils" by BlueBirdie.
Pan's Box chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I've just read both chapters and I'm really enjoying this! Besides the few grammatical errors, this is very well written.

It's sad to see Sarah's dad and Karen being so abusive, but I like the way the Jareth/Sarah relationship is panning out, slow and steady. More humour would be appreciated, though.

The second chapter really was brilliant. Keep going!

Pan x
Pan's Box chapter 2 . 6/20/2012

The second chapter really was brilliant. Keep going!

Pan x