Reviews for On the Other Side
BooBear4997 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm sorry, I love your story but can I just say, I want to rip Nick's freaking balls off!
GrantsNolan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I'm actually crying. This hurt a lot but it was soooooooooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sebby... Definitely a longer fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Definitely more, i loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This. Was Beautiful. Seriously, that was incredibly touching
KazuneXKarin12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I have no idea why I haven't read any of your fics yet, there really is no excuse of me not to.

Ooh, my favorite type of angst, Sebangst 3 THAT'S MY JAM!
This made me really hate Nick and like all the warbler, don't get me wrong I still love them, just not in this fic.

Is it wrong that I had a little bit of hope that Chandler would show up and make everything better, even though I knew there was absolutley no way that was ever gonna happen?

Aaawww, I feel so bad for lil' Sebby, I just wanna give him a great big hug and tell him that everything's going to be okay.

I really like this, I probably would never use this as a backstory in one of my stories, but I still really like this, it's a great explination of why he's such a jerk I just absolutley love it.

I'm like in love with Sebastian's big break down scene I love all his anger and hurt it's just so realistic 3

All in all a great fic, this is the first one I've read, but it certianly won't be the last 3
Love you bb

XiO-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I really liked the story and I'd love to read something with a similar plot, but longer.
arcticgold chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
My god... Wow. That was spectacular. I really love this because so many people judge Sebastian without really knowing him, and this is a perfect example of how he could have become that mean person. It would be awesome if you continued in a regular-fic kind of thing! 3
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

That was... amazing. Brilliant.

I loved it! :)