Reviews for Danger Days
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is a good story, oh and can you update warring secrets please?
Yasujiro Kochiyo chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
this is great! I know you may think that I'm only doing this because I want you to update warring secrets, but I am not. I swear on Jesus, that I'm not. But, would you please try to update warring secrets?
Reckoners chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
YAY! I love this!
AlphoticCombustion chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this! I'm about to look at the sequel:) Can't wait! Please take a look at my story, i just put up a poem which I'm relatively good at:D Please review!
MCR FTW chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Chapter 3 made me cry; and not a lot of stories do that. Your stories have made me want to live on and I thank you for that great feeling. MCR and all those other heavy bands such as 3 Days Grace, One Republic and even Lincoln Park; the bands that most people hate; saying "Too heavy, to depressing". I disagree. I believe that those bands connect to the hearts and souls of people through music. If I'm feeling said or somewhat depressed, I listen to MCR and Three Days Grace. It helps me remind myself that I don't have the worst problems in the world; that I have somethings that other people in other countries don't have. If I may quote someone; a great person who I have great respect for once told me, "There are children, everyday dying of malnutrition, abuse, and hunger. They can't eat those large meals you have every night. They can't sleep in those warm beds you have every night. They can't learn no matter how much they pray every night. And you take those for granted. But have you ever thought about them? No. Bullying, walking ten miles every day for food and water, being mentally, emotionally and physically abused by your own family…Have you ever learned about that?" "You talk of your struggles as if they were the hardest things anyone in this world had to go through. You disgust me. Live like a man-or woman- and appreciate what you have for once. You people are spoiled brats. You have second hand clothes? Then tease other people for having to pay so much more for the same clothes. People call you bad names? You hold your head up high and choose one of two options. You use your supposedly smart brain to come up with a comeback by making them seem like an imbecile, for example correcting their grammar, or two, pretend you don't hear them, look at them weirdly when they're laughing at you and walk away. That's how to do it in style". (It's Part of the War,) (Author: Lovinging-er)I can't wait to find out what happen next; you are truly great writer and I'm sure that hundreds of thousands of people, including myself, have been inspired by your writing to try and make a difference in the world. You have truly inspired me to try and make a change in this word. Thank you, and may you always be a true human being; knowing what it is like to be mortal, yet ever conscious of your absolute power to make a change in the lives of the people today and in the lives of the people that come after.
OfScarsAndPain chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Eeep! When this story first came out I had no idea what it was about but then I started listening to MCR, since you have a bunch of their songs on your profile, and everything finally made sense! This story is freaking awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
very good story :)
you write very very fantastic
I love your stories sooo much
Percabeth-is-Endless chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
But I thought Riot was supposed to be Party's saving grace. Why does he ha-strongly despise her all of a sudden?
Anyways, I think that was my favourite chapter so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
hey i realy like the story and if u hadnt put it in the Au of warring secrets (is tht how you spell it?)
but any way id add to favs if i rembered my acc pw :P

AgentDoubleONight chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Riot Child sounds interesting and so does Party Poison, because he's definatly Poison. I like it.

And can you PLEASE Update Warring Secrets soon?
STYLEASIAN chapter 7 . 6/26/2012

Continue writing! You are an awesome writer! I just hope you will continue writing more stories in the future! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Such a good story update warring secrets and this
djsb rtrtrt chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
love the story keep up the good werk
Percabeth-is-Endless chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
So Missile died?

Emma your stories make me so sad! WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THAT?1?

And I see you really enjoy people having problems with their eyes: Percy gets his eye stabbed by Annabeth, Missile Kid in this story.

Anyways, FREAKING AMAZINGLY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER I enjoyed it MUCH more than I expected too which was a very pleasant surprise.

You are amazing.

Remember that.

Percabeth-is-Endless :)
bookworm2468 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
This Story is very,very well written