Reviews for Sometimes Everything Works Out Fine
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was great. I read the other story that kind of goes along with this one and now I think that I understand it a little better and will definitely have to read it again and give you a review for it. I love the fact that CJ asked Toby to be her chief of staff. And I loved all the different flashbacks. But I especially love when Abby Barlett calls them and all the kids call her and Jed Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait to reread the other story.
More for More chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You have the potential for a really good longer fic if you choose. While a great one-shot it has the potential for more. Now saying that, I would caution using this as a first chapter for such a fic, but you seem to have a good grasp of the characters and the ability to contribute a decent long fic, something that is rare to exist here today. However, I would love to see what you could do with a Ainsley/Sam one-shot. Keep up the good work!
sassie69 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This could be the beginning of an interesting series. I got a bit confused and would have prefered the families to be at the beginning rather than at the end, because it only made sense after I read that.