Reviews for Constellations
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I miss these little drabbles, they literally make me say awww.
Feyfaerie chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
D'awh! 3 I wish this one got more love :')
lolahlovegood chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Delightful series. Really captures how the Draco/Luna, through being such opposites, really balance each other out.
still kat chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
You write beautiful Druna. That is all I want to say now, and even my saying it is dangerous for the atmosphere of perfection you have going on here.
SilverOwlMalfoy chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Oh these are so good. Especially the fourth chapter, broke my heart. Please continue.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
That's Luna, always seeing the best in people! I hope we see more from this soon. Great job!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Well I guess he was honest with her, if nothing else.
Eirinn Croi chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Loved it! Ch2 was my favourite :) Very believeable, both characters were written superbly! I really liked Ch 4 too, though it's quite dark. Poor Luna...

Really great and it's going on alert ;) Well done!
the lola chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Aw :( I like your Druna like this, in a strange way. I can just FEEL Draco pushing his feelings away, and Luna's desperation. It's really quite sad, but I like how you wrote it :)
the lola chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This made me smile! I have to admit to having a soft spot for this pairing, because they balance each other out so well. The last two lines were especially cute, and I liked the descriptions of their facial expressions - it really helped me to imagine it.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Ahhh! I love the end! Adorable! Great job :)
Abused Wide Bellatris chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
This was enjoyable. There's not really much I can say because I'm a horrible reviewer, but eh, I liked it enough to review anyway. :B Not usually a D/L fan either, but whatever man. Whatever.

Moar plz.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Luna is my favorite harry potter character. these are so entertaining I can't wait to read the next one

I loved the end

"You're not angry anymore," she observed. "If you were, you wouldn't have gotten the name right."

cutest thing ever! I love it!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my gosh, that is the coolest challenge ever, I wish I would have known about it...anyways I love this! Adorable! Favoriting :)