Reviews for Talking In Your Sleep
KingPlotBunny chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
how sweet and yeah I've just mentally replaced the anime ending with the true ending of Eren's route from the game its literally the same minus the shooter
IarIz chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
... xD its too sweet i almost doubd im reading Phantom... then i remember its a fanfic so its all good xD
Darkon chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Gun...guy...gwaaaaahhhhh! This was just... Tooooo beautiful, the characters and ep just everything's! I loved what you have done...the sad and yet happy moment we're perfect in every aspect.
Lena Skye chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Yes! You described his love for Eren and Cal perfectly! To me, I thought that his love for Cal was that of a love for family, like an older brothers' love for his little sister and that his love for Eren was that of a lovers love, the one you want to protect and cherish and grant her/his happiness for ever..I was really bummed out that there wasn't any romantic scenes for Reiji and Eren..but after reading this, I was really happy and sad that this didn't happen in the anime..It would have been sweet if it did.. :)
arandomreviewer chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
boil this story down and it'll make enough syrup to suply IHoP for years.
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was so cute! There were a few typos, but I really enjoyed the way you wrote this. Beautiful love speech from Reiji by the way! Good job!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a pretty good one shot of Reiji/Eren though I liked Reqieum (its a hell of a lot better then Phantom the Animation) but I remain an even bigger fan of the game which you can find on Amazon or Ebay.
carcrafter7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good story, I like how Erin was unsure of herself and how Reji comforts her in the end. Wish the anime didnt have such a depressing ending.