Reviews for A Masquerade of Shadows
Gray White Shadows chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Oh. My. Bloody. Word.
*squeals like a fangirl* I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!
Okay maybe I do.

Charade of Flames and Masquerade of Shadows are absolutely the best fanfiction books I have read and I luffles them! *hugs Lavi randomly* And the plot is just so awesome! *grabs Kanda's sword and waves it around like a conductor* Although I found Kanda a little bit too OOC for my liking, I must say that Tyki and Allen were awesome. And Evelyn was, um, how do I say, she was like the raised seventh a minor scale always needs. Okay, the music description in this... Poetically beautiful. I could find myself imagining the tunes of everyone in my head :D
Allen getting drunk, pfff ah this is the best. And now I am inspired to write my own fanfiction about Allen and Neah XD... But perhaps that's overdone. Ah, that brings an important point to view. I think you are the only person (not too sure though) that wrote about Tyki Mikk and an OC as the main characters. It really is quite original. I even made an account to post this review (5 minutes ago XD)

So, cheers on a magnificent book(s)
(For some reason, Masquerade of Shadows is my favourite of these. Perhaps it is because Allen featured more often and defeated the Millenium Earl YAY lero! Hey, you never said what happened to Lero XD)
Cheers again
GrayWhiteShadows(what I think of when I see Allen with Crown Clown activated after he discovered he is the host to the 14th Neah, whoopedoo XD)
Jenna chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Aaawww, shit. That's all I have to say about that last part. Also: AMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!
theristia chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
It really is too bad that Chaoji went nuts, he seemed like a nice character. *sniffles* Although, I feel like if they knew that he would react in a hostile manner, as Evelyn mentioned to Tiedoll, then they would have taken steps to prevent it, either by counseling or setting someone to watch him and keep him away from Allen and Tyki.
I'm to lazy too log in chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
She is WAY too perfect. I do like the plot though.
lotusmelody17 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Oh my God, this was so bloody good! I laughed and cried, and I DIED when Sheryl took Evelyn's voice away. Please give it back! I also loved how you brought Cross back. I also believe that he is still alive in the manga. Keep up the amazing work!
MoonlightArrow chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Omg you are right I do love this chappy! The ending really got me too. Poor tyki, you had me fooled too. When tyki sighed with relief I was like "thank goodness evie is alright"

But then that sheril's moment...and those short clean crisp description...hands bound, acumen in his pockets... Soooooo excited for the next one. My drama alert alarm is beeping. The test of trust and understanding. The bonds of true love against the forces of evil. Tyki swooping evie off from her feet!
meemertree chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Humor is what makes any and every story good. just choose the right moments like i know you will. this is really good! Please Please keep writing. you are one of the best writers i have ever read the storys of so please continue. what is even more awesome is that Tyki is not even my absolute favorit character (though he is definately my second favorit) and I abvsolutely love your story and how you write.
MoonlightArrow chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Yippee, dancing in joy, I saw this before I left for art class! Yer yer yer yer yer! Sweetness! You're totally welcome for the reviews, nothing makes me happier than a good fic. kehehehe. this chapter is a really nice beginning. Innocence of understanding hmmmm? my sensor for conflicts is beeping...anywhoo, i'll be giddy and wait patiently like a good kid for the next installment. :D
GreentreeFrog chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Whew, let me just start off this review by saying I'm sorry. I've really wanted to review your previous story for quite a while, but I haven't been able to because of my dodgy Internet connection.

Ok, now that I've said that, I can finally get around to saying how much I absolutely LOVE Charade of Flames, and now Masquerade of Shadows! I really appreciate the fact that you didn't make Evie Mary-Sue, you really created a wonderful OC that had flaws, and great points about them. I really like the way you've written Tyki as well, it just seems so in character that I'm surprised that you weren't the one who wrote the original Tyki in the manga.

You are very poetic in your writing, and that is a skill that most authors would kill for, so you should be proud. It'll be interesting to see what you do with the following chapters, how you twist the original story line.

Please, keep writing, this story, and your previous one, is wonderful!

-GreentreeFrog-