Reviews for The Night to Remember Is Always the One You Forget
fantaskie chapter 1 . 4/17
Awww...I enjoyed this so much! I laughed and giggled and re-read and had fun imagining this whole one-shot. It was a bit difficult to imagine the self-contained Taekyung being taken completely by surprise, but once I got the hang of it, it was hilarious!

My favourite line: "Then, like an onslaught of rabid fangirls, the memories kept hitting him until he remembered the previous night in its entirety." - how absolutely fitting. :D

Thank for this piece. :)
grassy111 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Aww that was cuteee! Loved it! I even squealed a bit lolol
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
... this si the best written and cutest Youre Beautiful fanfiction ever!
aerethel chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was super cute!
Pig-rabbitDD chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Uwaaaaaa I LOVE THIS! Hahahaha.
That was so much fun to read. Kyaaa They were all so cute, and I don't think they were very OOC :DD GREAT JOB!
leafshadow chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! :) You captured Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung's characters really well and it flowed nicely to read. You had me in suspence the whole time wondering what Tae Kyung did!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Yaa So sweet! I love the part where she refers to Tae Kyung as Oppa, Min Nyu is soo CUTE!

I loved your story, I wish they would've shown something like this in the drama :3 It would be a dream come true if they made a second season with you as a script writer ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Keep on writing, I'll be supporting you!

Raquelle
backtothebasics chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this is really hilarious, thanks for uploading such a wonderful story. I like how Tae Kyung was so out of it and sounded so helpless!