Reviews for Ouran High School: A Nerdy Kind of Cute
the pandypandas chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
D: No...
It was very well written...
Cutepuppy01 chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Why would you think that this story was no good. It was written beautifully in your own way. If I can say so my self, many other people probably really loved and have gotten really into this GREAT fan fiction. I know I have really enjoyed it as I read all of it in 1 day( hint it was just this very day). And just to let you know most authors that do change there minds or perspective of what they feel for a story/ see usually make pretty interesting books. And it's alright with me if your writing is very deferent from what it was before. Because that's how a author develops and even learns about how to write a story, and it's perfectly natural to notice this sort of thing. And I hope you do read this posted opinion of mine.

Thank you, for making a story this good for us fan fiction readers.

Sincerely Cutepuppy01
wajagirlliz chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Ha! Someone made Kyouya mad :) Great start to your fan fiction can't wait to read the next chapter
BloodLily16 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
That was the singlemost hilarious description of the Host Club I've ever heard. Oh, and truest. Very true.
alexaanimefreake chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
please do more pretty ,pretty please do more I want to see what happens and also your the best . :D
xxrxuxsxtxyx chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
PLZ UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY ITS FREAKING AWESOME
VIVIEN G chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
HOLY CRABCAKES. I KNEW YOU'D UPDATE AGAIN ONE DAY! XD AWESOME THANK YAH :3 I remember reading this earlier in 2012 so this'll be fun :P
xx.viviannn.xx chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Update please cuz this is sooo dramatic... I LOVE IT! :D
ShermanTheWorm chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
awwwww. Poor Rebecca :( that must have horrible for her to see... STUPID KAORU. GAH.

Watching anime and eating icecream is a great remedy though... But to be truthful, I really don't like chocolate icecream...hmmmm...

Hahaha. Sooooo Haruhi might confess to Tamaki? Yayyyyy! That would be so cute. I can already tell .

Update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Please remember to list your OC (Original Character) as such in the summary or from the character list. Thanks for making ffnet a user friendly place.
Auburn chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Nooooo! No more cliff hangers! You'gonna kill me! :) please upadate soon! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
ASDFGHJKL DKJSNNFKDS WHY!
WhoLockedGirl11 chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
AAHHH! I can't take cliffhangers! *pulls hair, wildly* Although i think i know who it is... *waggles eyebrows, knowingly* ha jk idk who but i still can't wait! :) (don't mistake my excitement with anger pweez) :3
WhoLockedGirl11 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Awww! Kassanova! I missed him! You should include him more often. :3
TheOutcast4 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
damn! hurry and write the next chapter pleaseee