Reviews for you fall to pieces like you do
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awww i 3 this amazing little story! :)
anon chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
But he DOES get her in the end (season 3 finale). HE DOES!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awesome idea and thanks for writing.
Kiki Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
first off, WOW! havent read such a great Stelena fic in a long time. Absolutely loved it, because it was so them. Thd staring and gazing and not being her stefan was the part that got me! Perfect, jst so glad theyve gotten closer on the show now
XblackblackhX chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Because he doesn't get her in the end. He doesn't.

I think I'll just curl up and die if Stefan doesn't get Elena in the end because in the words of Caroline Forbes he is her epic love and I just don't know.
celia chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this is possibly the most staggeringly beautiful thing I've ever read! So ridiculously perfect it's untrue :')
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
askkaskdfjn.

Wow. I am astounded, staggering back with the blow of your words. It's just too beautiful (and tragic) to even contemplate and one of the best Stelena smut fics that I have read. And I am failing with words here, my articulation level is hitting the bottom but I don't think words can describe how I fell about this.

-o-

She pulls away from him to say, "I'm not afraid of you." Wipes the blood off of her lip.

"I'm afraid of you," he says, but kisses her to kill her words, to maybe kill her.

Because he isn't supposed to get her in the end. He isn't.

That part was absolutely killer, Julie Plec should surrender her job to you. You'll do it much better.

-O-

Holy Christ, I needed this so badly after the suffocating Delena episodes that Tvd writers feel compelled to put up. It's just I can't stand the thought of seeing Elena with anyone other than Stefan.

Hope to read more from you soon.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
flawless
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like it :)
le loser chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Goodness, Autumn are you trying to kill me? This is perfect, I love it, oh my God.

In the beginning, all I could think was your one tweet that was something along the lines of: "I'd just like to remind everyone that Stelena had sex, and it was beautiful." and yeah, it kind of made me love this even more.

And husnddfdgjd I can't cope with him not ending with Elena I'm going to die die die a painful, sad death because I can't deal with the thought of Elena/anyone-else-but-Stefan being endgame because that's cruel and sick and STELENA FTW OK