Reviews for Flipped Up Reality
Interesting I like this story. Update soon please
Imagination Live chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
i love it! good job!
Lightning-Alchemist-Rini chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oooh, this sounds fin so far. And a far better start then mine. The pace in my FFIX fic didn't actually pick up til chapter three...I'm starting to wonder if mine actually sucks cause it's only got one review. XD
Ereneviana chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
You have so made my week. I loved the first version of this that you posted and your writing has improved a great deal. I really like this story and am very much looking forward to seeing more of it. Keep up the good work!
Elivas chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Happy Day! I cannot wait to see more chapters
Rad Pallaton chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Reading the new version of this story brings back the same thrills as the old version had. Your writing has greatly improved since you started on this site, and I think that reworking FUR now that your skills have advanced is the best course of action.

I am left wondering how the rewrite will shape the story. There have been new scenes added and other scenes taken away so even if you've labeled this story as a rewrite, you seem to have reworked it as well. It is fine with me, but I am interested in seeing if the plot will remain the same or character interactions.

I also have to ask, will there be any pairings in this story with Cami? There is a lot more flirting than I recall from the original piece, and I see that other reviewers have picked up on the hints as well.

It is good to have this story back.
Janny-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
You are so awesome for posting this story! I love Cami so much! Thank you thank you thank you!
monkeytailgurl chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
ok i think cami is to old fo vivi. but its still a good story.
Krimson Rogue chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Good work, as always!

Nice little fight scene you had here. I like Cami's fighting style and choice of weapon. And by fighting style I mean doing her best not to be impaled. And by weapon I mean falling on her butt. :P

The fight scene flowed well and it was believable for someone with no apparent previous training. I also liked your description of the bomb. It made it sound much more dangerous than I always thought of it. To me, it was just another monster. That was on fire. And could blow up to kill people. And was powered by the nightmares of little children. ...Maybe I just never put that much thought into it before.

All together, it was a nice reprieve from a stressful day of work, so thanks for that. As always, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

-Krim
Alfred Littel chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Two updates? Awesome!
kenegi chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Word of note. Since Cami is a cat hybrid she should at least have higher senses like sharper hearing.
Lumiere D'Amour chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
...Now I need the next chapter. You have me wondering just how badly injured Cami's gonna wind up being. And I get the feeling Zidane's gonna wind up being the one to find her and heal her. I love her random humor-the random quote from Monty Python-not that I like that show much to be honest...and 'messed up priorities alert?" XD Your description of the fight scenes were pretty good too. I like how you're making Garnet a little tougher than she was in the game. I always figured being wacked by a good hard staff would hurt a little more than people think. I mean, yes, she's a princess, but she knows to fight somewhat, too. She's not a complete damsel in distress. Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter when you get it out!
FireDragonX23 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Awwww... I can't wait for the next chapter
Chang-Tong chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Ai-yai-yai... for someone who sees himself as a ladies' man, Weimar sure has no problem with attacking an un-armed female who's clearly just running around to try and get away. I know he has a job, and Haagen just fled because of her (which is his fault for being embarrassingly incompetant at the time), but really... shame on you, Weimar! XD He could have at least, you know, just tackled and knocked her out or something: not try to stab her with a sword. And he also knows that she's just a trespassing civilian, since he chased her and Vivi from the audience. *facepalm*

Yes, Garnet is right. Steiner CAN be hard-headed, stubborn, annoying, unbearable and thick-headed at times. But at least he gets better later on. Then he becomes oddly lovable in his own way. XD

Evil Forest is next! The update of this chapter is surprisingly fast than usual. Only two days since chapter 3's update? Wow. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :D

I like the fight scenes! I write them better than I do! (coughworkingonitbutstillcough)

Looking forward to next chapter!
Ciao, ciao!
Cherie R. Lynn chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
This has quickly become my fav si story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »