Reviews for Not All Was As It Seemed
Sehrezad chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I've just checked the NFA Forums and I saw that your story won the challenge. Congrats! :) It was a wonderful story with an idea I bet everybody had played with during the years. And it was a Zibbs fic! I especially loved that part.

You raised some very important issues Gibbs has to face with the return of his family and it'll take a very long time to address them. But I loved that he lives in the present now and he is ready to look into the future... with his girls. :) And I loved how Ziva handled the situation.

Great story!
thegirlnextdoor101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! :D

I love the way that it is Zive who looks after Gibbs, and I am glad that Kelly and Ziva get on! Gibbs seems so human and vulnerable, and you have written him really well, not OOC at all!

Keep up the amazing work! :D
jtarh2o chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great story, especially when Ziva was thinking about how Jethro would feel about having his reason for killing Hernandez no longer existing.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Squeeee! ) SO happy to see this posted. As you know, I like this very much. I think you've taken a premise that could be completely unbelievable and made it very plausible, and I enjoyed the interactions between and among all the characters.

That opening paragraph is FANTASTIC and pure poetry, really. I absolutely ADORE the fact that Ziva is pregnant - and with twin girls, no less. :) Loved the paragraph about redoing the house so that Ziva is reflected there, too. I think Ziva handled things perfectly with Gibbs all the way around and I liked the fact that Kelly & Shannon just showed up. Can understand Gibbs' anger at Shannon and that it will take some time for him to be able to work things through there; LOVED Kelly & Gibbs & the running hug in the basement. I am also thrilled that he realized quickly that this doesn't change his feelings for Ziva.

Really enjoyed Ziva & Kelly's interaction and would love to see more of that. *hint, hint with pleading puppy-dog eyes ... how about a brownie thrown in for good measure?* :p

Terrific job, my friend. Always happy to encourage your wonderful writing of these two and to share my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking. )

xoxoxo,

ZC
Gina Callen chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was awesome! I loved reading it. really wish there had been more. :)