Reviews for Phineas and Ferb: Take Two!
Maeve Moonstone chapter 58 . 4/20
Was... Was that first take four based off the conversation I have with Perryshmirtz on Tumblr about trans headcanons?

Anyway great content as always :D
KuriMaster13 chapter 58 . 4/18
XD
gamelover41592 chapter 58 . 4/17
nice work on this chapter and I expected that with the platypus suit :)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 58 . 4/17
Hahahahaha. Very good.
I love this episode. Not really a "laugh out loud" sort of episode, but more of a quiet chuckle. "I just insulted the macaroni and cheese recipe of a whale! What part of that isn't evil?"
StrongGuy159 chapter 58 . 4/17
Funny chapter continue please.
Alex G chapter 57 . 4/15
Could you do Last day of summer for your 5th anniversary special?
lipdproductionsinc chapter 57 . 4/12
Just to let you know, as someone who has worked behind the scene of a tv show before, actors have told us they want to redo a scene, sometimes because it doesn't sound right.
I love this episode, especially the end credits because Ferb's voice is inserted into the song. :)
gamelover41592 chapter 57 . 4/11
excellent work on this chapter and man lots of hard breathes
Nightflame203 chapter 57 . 4/11
Still hilarious xD xD xD

No more monster trucks for a while xD xD xD xD understandable
Nightflame203 chapter 56 . 4/11
I feel like I comment this every time, but this was utterly hilarious xD xD xD xD xD xD "I am the Master of all Sodas!"
KuriMaster13 chapter 57 . 4/11
This was more Tame compared to previous episodes... nice breather chapter. :)
StrongGuy159 chapter 57 . 4/11
Cool chapter continue please.
Super Guest chapter 56 . 4/8
Oh, this story is just fantastic. So many laughs, and so many clever jokes. I just love how everyone trolls each other so much.

I definitely pity the director for having to deal with such an eccentric cast while filming episodes. I also like the reactions of the cast to new recurring characters. Vanessa's first episode was heartwarming, and it was funny when Phineas called out 'Fresh meat!' at Irving's introduction. It definitely takes a special person to be able to fit in with the gang.

Highlights here include Stacy first meeting Monogram and Doofenshmirtz on-set for the first time, and breaking into hysterics. The bit with the piano was hilarious too.

Please do Minor Monogram next. It'd be interesting to see how Monty's first episode went down behind the scenes.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »