Reviews for A Collection of Short Stories
will there be more
century99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amen brother amen:-(
Turbulance chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
My only question...is why Jewel is so disgusted by the fact that Blu came on his wings. If they have had sex before (since they have an egg) why is she reacting this way? I'm not hating the story, I really liked it, I'm just wondering...
Roarrk chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I would have found me a dark corner to curl up and cry in... This is equivalent to having your mom walk in on you, and... yea.. everything happening that happened.. Awkward.

I laughed my ass off xD
RioFFLover72 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Man this is soooo socking! IDK how it turn to ghost town probably gonna write about that.

yes im really enjoying this! :) this was very funny and will that be a little weird for thaat symbol on their head?

Some damn good jokers eh?

I LOVED that tucan reunion it was funny! well its very wesomne to have a collection of story so...

Peace Out!

-Rio Fanfiction Lover72
Ol Alex chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Now THAT is what anyone can call "Douchebaggery"! :D

I laughed so hard as I read this! Oh, this... This... I LOVE THIS! :D

You were right when you said it would blow my mind! It did! Ha ha! :D
Ol Alex chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I... LAUGHED SO HARD IN THIS CHAPTER! :D

Oh, you are great with humor, Rapture! I love this! Ha ha! :D

Keep it up! :D
RioFFLover72 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I'm REALLY cracking up at this! (ROFL!) Goreat job Rapture! Like Corration, you made a collection too and I LOVE this! I REALLY wasn't expecting these actions but were funny (sigh...Blu defeated but I'm really rofl!) Then for yo 2nd chapt. is Red a OC from Bromine (Mates War)? and for yo 3rd chapt. what they call *amazing sex* (god, I hate those things but this was REALLY funny!) is interrupted I was expecting part 2 like "What Brings You Lemons II" but no you have a friggin moral!

me (cuz' of these mini-stories): *cracking up, lmao, rofl!*

(please reply cuz' I havent met anyone SO COOL like you before! :))
Ol Alex chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
And another hilarious tale! Oh, I can't stop laughing! I might crack my-(CRACK!) Oop... (THUD!)

Eh-he he... Anyway, I loved it! :D
Ol Alex chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Gh-g... Gha-HAHAHAHAHAH! Oh, boy! I laughed when reading this! Oh, poor Blu... I guess nobody can pull any prank on Jewel then! HA HA!

Wow! Nice comeback, Rapture! The outcome had to be a repeatedly breathing chest and a mouthful of laughter as a reply from me! HA HA! :D

I love this! :)