Reviews for Living Normal
reader50 chapter 1 . 2/1
Not bad, interesting premise. I was confused as to the children's ages-I had thought Sam was eight, which would mean Dean was twelve. But then you wrote he was fourteen, which means Sam was really ten. But Sam was in 2nd grade so he would be seven maybe eight. And Adam was six but still in kindergarden? I thought John had a lot of nerve in making Dean so responsible but not providing them with enough money or attention. It reminded me of the book "Flowers in the Attic" in that he wanted the boys because they were his but tucked them away out of sight and only barely provided for them. Thank you for sharing.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So I just looked and I guess you did do a sequel... So ummm... yeah nevermind then... Hahaha I should have looked first XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I liked it a lot! The one thing I think is you should have made Dean more mad, or sad, that John would just abandon him and Sam, other than that though it was really good! You should right a sequel! I would read it.
LucyK9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Have you watched Supernatural? No really, have you ever watched this show? This is waaaay AU and totally unbelievable.
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great story! I absolutely loved it!