Reviews for Pirate Ages
Blaze chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
As an avid fan of Doctor Who, and of Hetalia, I absolutely loved this. Oh, and, they totally got together in the second timeline as well.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Arthur is so evil & sly in this, I love it xD
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh dear, I do hope England and America make up.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Poor Arthur xD
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I really like how you portray the characters in this, especially Arthur & Alfred.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ooh, this looks like a good fic :D
hieizzz chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I fell in love with this story so deeply! It took me away to a happier gleeful place and i am so grateful that you were able to see it through to the end!
Zeplerfer chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Ah! I love time travel stories! I really enjoyed how the relationships developed on two different paths and we got two different endings. Though I definitely imagine that future England comes to realize that he DOES love America ;)

Watching England get jealous of himself was the best. And I thought that the second half of the story was a nice change from the typical pirate England falls in love with America stories. Thank you for the FEELS!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
NOPE.
HAHAHA.
THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN EVER.
I love the story I really do, but its too unbelievable. England would NEVER in a million years want to do with anything like America RIGHT AFTER the Revolution.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
;-;
...But i'm confused. Arthur would never choose the present day Alfred over his little brother EVER. I ship UsUk to the max, but... no, Arthur would never choose Alfred over his little America in a billion years. He loves him more than anything... ;-; I LOVE THIS STORRRRRRY!
KuroAkalover chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
n.n sooo adorable!
jagaimo-chan chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Yay *w* At the time the original plot ended I felt so sorry for Alfred ;w; Almost cried when England left so quickly after the sex. I'm happy now that England admitted that he doesn't hate America and that he's willing start anew now. And I'm pretty optimistic with those two now. :3
Setting the last scene on New Year's Eve made this ending even better. It's the best time to leave the past behind and look ahead. Well done :)
I'm glad you added this Bonus!
Demonic Charm chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
I highly enjoyed reading this. I always love seeing a rougher, harsher, version of Pirate!England and I believe you pulled him off very well! I also loved the range of intense emotions you managed to pull off extremely well throughout the story. Good job!
takuya chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
thats know as the ripple effect, when you change something in the past it slow drifts out and changes the world and time around it, that was a great chapter i so loved it
Dolly Doodle chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Kawaii desu they kissued on New Years! Yay, now both America's have their Englands. I'm satisfyed. OvO