Reviews for Pirate Ages
clokinz chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
ahh...so 2 different timelines it is then...
clokinz chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
I get most of the laws of timetravel, but I'd like to see u try to do an usuk fic based off STEINS GATE...even the doctor never had so much time crap to deal with as that series! Blew my brains out!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
New York, Times Square. The crossroads of the world!
DatCrazyAnon chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Amazeballs omg, I love this soooo much!
DatCrazyAnon chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
*nosebleed* omigosh, yes
DatCrazyAnon chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
you made me happy! I love this! :D
Blaze chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
As an avid fan of Doctor Who, and of Hetalia, I absolutely loved this. Oh, and, they totally got together in the second timeline as well.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Arthur is so evil & sly in this, I love it xD
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh dear, I do hope England and America make up.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Poor Arthur xD
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I really like how you portray the characters in this, especially Arthur & Alfred.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ooh, this looks like a good fic :D
hieizzz chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I fell in love with this story so deeply! It took me away to a happier gleeful place and i am so grateful that you were able to see it through to the end!
Zeplerfer chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Ah! I love time travel stories! I really enjoyed how the relationships developed on two different paths and we got two different endings. Though I definitely imagine that future England comes to realize that he DOES love America ;)

Watching England get jealous of himself was the best. And I thought that the second half of the story was a nice change from the typical pirate England falls in love with America stories. Thank you for the FEELS!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
NOPE.
HAHAHA.
THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN EVER.
I love the story I really do, but its too unbelievable. England would NEVER in a million years want to do with anything like America RIGHT AFTER the Revolution.