Reviews for Darkness is Falling
letterstorule chapter 76 . 2/20
I agree wholeheartedly with the last few comments and I kinda knew I would regret starting to read this story when I know it hasn't been completed and not updated for years. It's especially sad when it's a story with such a compelling plot and amazing OCs and an overly talented author. I have to say this Vlad and the whole plot is more interesting and fascinating to me than how it is in canon. I really like the maturity of all the characters and the seeming realistic portrayal of Vlad being the Grand High Vampire since we never really got it on the show. I also like how there's a definite darkness to him and inside him that you explore on multiple occasions although I'm still waiting for the time where Vlad loses control and actually bites a breather but that's just me.
I'm also super happy you decided to include Robin. And I'm still wondering what Scarlett really is, that will haunt me. My theory judging on the visons, is that she is somehow the light that will save/protect humanity and destined to destroy the vampire kind. Hence Robin telling Vlad that she is going to kill him, I'm guessing there are on opposing sides as he is supposed to lead the vampires to glory that will end in bloodshed. I was kind of hoping we would get to see those dreams/visions come true and I still think they are a premonition but sadly we're probably not going to find out.
Regardless, I hope you're well, all the best wishes!
YokaiAngel chapter 76 . 12/8/2017
JJdracula chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I just want you to know that I re-read this fanfiction as often as I re-read some of my favourite books. You saw the same potential for darkness and maturity in Young Dracula that I see every time I watch the show. But you did something I could never do, you explored that darkness in such a beautiful, complex and well-written way, that this is canon to me now, no matter what happens or if this story ever continues. When aspects of the show's (somewhat rushed) ending don't add up with what you wrote before the episodes aired, I write off the episode and not your chapter. Honestly, this is probably my favourite fanfiction, and above that, one of my favourite stories. I hope you know how appreciated your work is.
LiveAndLoveLife chapter 76 . 5/1/2017
I don't know what cause you to stop posting DiF and, frankly, it is none of my business. I just wanted you to know that still, two years on, your work is much loved and that you are an incredibly talented writer. I still find myself reading and rereading your words over and over again, the story becoming more rich as my own life experiences can be related to places and experiences in your story. You have inspired me since I was in high school when I am now in University. I can picture the Oxford of your story and remember myself walking along the streets of the city, never leaving either the city boundaries or the Universiry its self, sitting in small restraints and caffes imagining your work.

You are truelly gifted and I hope, no matter what the future holds for you, you never give up writing.

HyaHya chapter 76 . 2/4/2017
Even after two years I still think this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. You have such a deep understanding of the characters and your OCs are so well intergrated that I find I care about them just as much as I do the original cast, and you have a compelling writing style with rich description that makes the slower moments equally as enjoyable as the fast ones. :)

I really hope that you find the time to finish this story and I feel bad for the fact that I tended to lurk later on and didn't review - I know how disheartening I found writing my own fics without reviews.

Despite the fact Young Dracula has ended I'd still be super interested reading the rest of this story and I think other readers probably would too. So if you still have the time for this story, or interest you have a fan here!

I hope things are going well for you! :)
PoisonWhispers chapter 57 . 8/12/2016
Even though you're probably done with the story when I'm writing this I just have to say something; LOVE the way you tell the story and how it changes a little as the narrative changes. You make it feel like ( I as a reader) you actually are at that place. Also how you make this work over a period of time and not just a couple of days or weeks. Last but not least; the characters, you make them more that just words, you make them people. P.S love the writing style!
cocoblue181 chapter 76 . 6/21/2016
I hope you will come back soon x
Guest chapter 76 . 1/24/2016
This is an amazing story that I've read twice already, and I'm just dying (no pun intended) for you to update! I really hope you finish the story for its fab and you have a great skill for writing xx
Guest chapter 76 . 12/27/2015
Please update! You're AMAZING!
CCL chapter 76 . 12/24/2015
Love the story and keep reading it over and over again...which means this story is in a league of its own. Thank you for devoting your time and effort to this story, which is a massive undertaking. Can't wait to read another chapter - I don't mean to make you feel rushed as it's that good that I will still be waiting no matter how long and I hope it brings you as much joy writing it as it does me reading it.
Amy 3 chapter 76 . 11/3/2015
please update soon! I LOVE THIS STORY! I've read it like 5 times, it's amazing! please do anothr chapter soon :)
Amy chapter 76 . 10/18/2015
please post another chapter! Youre amazing!
Anonymous chapter 76 . 6/7/2015
I love this story! I'd really like to know what happens past, so maybe when you're busy you could continue this please? Completely up to you, but I just HAVE to know what's next! :D
Guest chapter 76 . 4/12/2015
Did you forget about us? We really miss you! Please come back when you can, so sorry to be pushy or if you think I'm rude! I'm not trying to be, I just really miss reading your fic :( we love you xooxxooxoxoxoxox
Meagana8 chapter 76 . 4/13/2015
I'd just like to express how amazing I think your writing is. I rarely get so captivated by a story and your skill as a writer has made this so enjoyable. You capture the characters perfectly and have a wonderful mixture of hate, love, sex, violence and twist to make this fanfic absolutely thrilling. I made an account just to comment on this. Please don't stop, you've got a lot of people out there on the edge of there seats waiting to see what happens next. I finished watching young Dracula (final season) and was annoyed at the fact it was over so I looked for a dedicated fan who would write on and I got more than I wanted when I found this. Thank you for you efforts, your creativity and talent. It's brought me and many others so much joy. Seriously wish the directors could see your story and realise the potential for using this in a young Dracula movie.
-A dedicated fan of yours.