Reviews for Free Fall
sunflower13 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
New fanfic idea! Founding of the Yu Yan...thanks!
LostAndUnfound chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I chuckled. I never imagined the Yu Yan having any kind of attitude giving their stoic appearance in the show, but for some reason I can kind of see them opening up to one another when they're in the presence of comrades.

The Yu Yan definitely echoed a lot of my qualms with Zhao when he was ordering the strike on the Avatar, and it's nice to see that these OCs have quite a bit of common sense, distinct personalities, varying from arrogance to quirky. I hope we seem them again!
LostAndUnfound chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oooh, the Yu Yan. I haven't read that many fics on this so I hope you do updates to these every once in a while.

Like always, you have really good humorous portions that are also complemented by this air of seriousness. The first part of the first chapter showcased that really well.

The second part really made the Yu Yan sound epic. I often forget that these nonbenders took down an Avatar, and an Airbender at that. That's really something.

Great job! Your language and writing are really entertaining, so I'm looking forward to more.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
WHOA! I love all the names and personalities you gave us this chapter! *U* It was short, but already I feel pretty attached to these characters! Wonderful work! Absolutely awesome! Especially the twins and how the team interacts...! *U* Woo! Can't wait for more of this! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OOH! That was awesome! Love how you expanded the Yu Yan - I've always been fascinated by them! *U* So awesome! Absolutely wonderful! Rock on! Love this! Can't wait for more! *U*
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Ah, private insubordination. The savior of many a misunderstood expert's sanity.

And this:

"So you think the Admiral is right then, captain?"

Mzai, in the process of removing the band across her forehead, paused and cocked an eyebrow.

"What by all the spirits gave you that idea?"

Mahahahaha!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ah, so you've gone and done it then. *beams*

"The Yu Yan, upon hearing them, couldn't believe the ridiculous things people said about them.

Of *course* they talked."

"The Avatar was an airbender. Legend says, airbenders could run faster than the wind. No one can catch the wind.

The Yu Yan dragged the Avatar back to base, wrapped in a net.

The Yu Yan begged to differ with 'Legend'."

Giggles. Oh the funny, funny things you write...