Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Angel With A Shotgun x chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
DUDE! so this is wut u do wen ur not on OMGpop? LOL ur only ten, how u no about poker, let alone strip poker ;S
Angel With A Shotgun x chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
hey dude, i dunt watch d gray man. u dont no me. w8, ya u do. [nin sucks on doa] t(-_-t) now u no me, im telling mom u cussed :D dont kill me, roomies 4 life. ps: angel beats is better.
Dire chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
You need to continue this storylines it's great
KeraiMeshiOjou chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
REally cute :D
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Allen and Lenalee forever.
Colorici74 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
O_o Was that a drama king Allen in the end...? Allen is never that dramatic...

xD xD xD This means something's happening with him xD xD xD

xD Pressure, pressure xD xD And of course, Lavi... -.- Can he ever not be a part of... um... everything? But I agree with him that Allen and Lenalee shouldn't flirt so early in the morning xD They can make Lavi jealous that he cannot flirt with anyone that early xD [that really drove me to think about Lavi and Miranda flirting in the morning... xD]

I'm happy that Allen didn't really get that upset at Timcanpy and that Komui didn't kill Allen before he could have the chance to kiss Lenalee.

Well, I'm also happy that Lavi didn't die before he could have the chance to flirt in the morning xD

Good chapter :)

P.S.: About Allen and Lenalee flirting... You should have put Allen tell Lenalee that the morning is really good when she's there xD All in front of Lavi xD Just to annoy him xD Lol, don't judge me, I'm a little weird; hehe
Colorici74 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
xD xD xD God, they played until 1 a.m.?

I'm surprised that Lavi didn't think about much more when hearing Lenalee sayin' the word 'hooker'.

And I'm also surprised that Allen's dark side didn't overwhelm him while playing poker. xD

By the way, I liked the ending :3

But I'm still pretty afraid that Allen and mostly Lavi will get their 'rewards' if Komui will hear about this pervy poker game -.-

God... *bites nails* Timcanpy didn't record anything, right?
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I like your story a lot. the next chapter should be very interesting, can't wait!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I understand you're busy, I hope that soon you can follow the story, luck and have a good day.
Colorici74 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
O...kay... Strip Poker? Oh, better no! Lenalee can't win against Allen! And if Komui will hear about this, he'll torture Lavi and Allen to death that they tried to undress Lenalee! -.- Poor boys -.-

:3 But it would be cute to know what color Lavi's underwear has xD I can bet there's something with bunnies xD

Ah, no one ever can keep up with Lavi's pervert mind -.-' Will this guy ever change...? -.-'
DarkinocensDLT chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I still think the chapters are very short. .

You can make them longer. *u*

Thanks

See you later
DarkinocensDLT chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Allen finally is launching a Love ... Banzai!

Hehehehe, to God, is time.

Thanksfor the chapter )

Matta Nee
DarkinocensDLT chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I like that the chapters were longer.

Thanks for the chapter..

Matta Nee!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
was funny, and I really scare when Allen bowed.

I thought I was gonna ask her to marry...

that shame, I feel, I am very rare

Thanks for the chapter )
Colorici74 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Oh, so not Komui, but akuma and the Earl?

God! I didn't expect at that!

When I saw that there were akuma there, I thought that Komui was following Allen and Lenalee and he will help them kill the akuma with that octopus... if that's possible *sweatdrops* The octopus is awkward *sweat drops even more* Like a... crappy luck. Or something like this. Lol.

And I'm truly curious what was Lavi doing there at that moment... If it was just a coincidence... or not. Heh, I don't really believe in coincidences... xD But Lavi looks like a guy who'd spy Allen and a girl. [I mean, ALLEN! And a GIRL?]

Ew.