Reviews for A Plight of Fancy
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
cool! update soon!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
G'ahh, I want more! More! MOAR!
Archangel Azrael chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
awesome story you have going here, really can't wait to see what happens next
Ben the Penman chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I love this story. Read it a while ago but forgot to leave a review.
I really like Himawari's character and I really hope you can update this soon as it's brilliant, I can't help wonder how the girls at Hinata would take a beautiful woman openly fawning over Keitaro.
Dark0w1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Is Keitaro finally getting some...?
someone chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
great, long chapter! thanks for the update. does this mean that the next chapter is timeskipping to the end of the semester and keitaro heading back to japan? cant wait to see what happens when the hinata girls meet her!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
nice.. i cannot wait for the next chapter... keep it up... by the way did you base himawari from other character from anime or manga? just want to imagine what she look like...
major wallace chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
nice
Nysk chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Worth waiting for.

Good work!
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Fantastic chapter. I just hope you end up putting Keitaro and Himawari together. They seem like a very good couple and maybe she'll drive the whole 'promise girl' non-sense out of him finally. Keitaro needs a good woman by his side.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Finally an update... worth the wait...?

HELL YEA!

Keitaro got some skills, once he loosed the nerdy glasses he can very well become a lady's man.

You should give Himawari some skills as well, we can't have her arrive at the Hinata with out some ammunition or those crazy and most likely jealous girls are going to eat her alive.

I picture Stella as a king (King of Fighters) look alike.

Love the show.
mnementh2000 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Interesting change, and the fact that it happens while he is away in America is a plausible thing. As you said, the saying is 'absence makes the heart grow fonder', but it could be changed to 'or go yonder'. It could very well happen that he would run into someone while away from the dorms for a year that would see the same qualities in him that the residents of said building recognize, but would not treat him with the same disdain and violence that they do. It would also be more likely to happen if that person was someone that he had known from his younger years, and as we all know, he seems to have a knack for impressing girls if they are around him for any length of time, even if all his print booth photos and Valentine's Days were spent by himself.

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to future chapters.
Rialga chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Nice! Himawari sure took quite the approach to Keitaro this time around, ensuring both of them a good time. I see that you dropped in a Street Fighter reference with Karin there, given her name, and I'm amazed that Keitaro was showcasing what the Hinata Sou girls have unintentionally taught him even if it wasn't actually shown in action.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Well Himawari seems to be a celebrity and isn't that going to make Keitaro a wee bit wary,I mean to have a girlfriend who is mostly a busy celebrity and him a Normal guy with Todai rep backing him up ,perhaps his Urashima name too still Keitaro gotta show he is wary of this plus Himawari seems spoilt,vain and fickle...for now hope she changes a wee bit

Keep in mind Keitaro is not one to accept a harem knowing his personality and the only girls that truly loved Keitaro in the manga is Shinobu and Motoko ...Naru doesn't count coz she was very indecisive and too much of a short fuse but Motoko Mellowed out after Tsuroko's first visit and she was grown into a VERY traditional old style family that did not see well to the modern ways hence her medieval outlook.

Anyway what would Keitaro think IF he finds out what Granny is up to and her schemings ...?
Mz340 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Wow, the story is really getting good by the chapter.
Himawari is really a great match for keitaro.

Can't wait to see another chapter soon!