Reviews for As One, So the Other
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I love Demon!Dean and Boy King!Sam fics. This one was a good one.
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awesome. I really hope you have done or will do more of this universe. It seems really interesting. I truly look forward to reading more of your works. Thanks for writing and posting this!
MyFalseTruth chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story is awesome! I really like the idea of them being tainted without becoming evil-per-se. The changes with Ruby being killed, and Bobby not rejecting Sam made this really nice. I am completely in love with Dean having a bunch of puppy-like hell hounds. It's also really neat that he had them take him out of hell (is it safe to assume the flash of wings was Castiel? :) ). It isn't surprising at all that Dean managed to claw his way out of hell. Or I suppose ride would be a better word. lol Dean had a joy-ride out of hell xD. I'm sure all the other demons must have been jealous.
Stoneboss chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Another addition to your great works!
Leo-firefly chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ahh wow, this was awesome!
Love it :)
loved it

it was amazing

smile
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Master of the Hounds Master of the Hunters? My interpretation.

Either way, I love the idea.

Both Dean and Sam are demons-or at least not human-and man are they going to rule Hell. And that Castiel missed Dean by seconds, literally seconds! Mind FUck for him. He's definitely going to feel like he failed and when he see's what the boys do to Hell, he'll know he did.

Please continue in this Universe? I'd love to see what happens next. And Bobby's reaction. And everything. Please?