Reviews for Growing Hope
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/27
The format of this is really confusing. I don't know who is talking to whom.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/27
I wish to live in Narnia away from corporations poisoning our skies and kissing our government.

Then this generation is so brain dead if they do speak up they act like complete children so therefore professionals won't take the complaints seriously in the first place.

Most people these days seem to only know how to complain for the sakes of complaining.

The louder and cussier you are is not the way to be noticed. Of course you will be noticed but in a negative way.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/27
It's great if there can be an explanation for it later. Usually it's a gateway that takes them there so please if your going to add a *willing suspended belief* scenario at least make a believable explanation later.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/27
I know what happens! The girl logs into and finds out she is far from original and about 300 other girls have fallen in love with Edmund and there are fanfics about them.

OH MY GOD!

Here is my response to such stories. watch?v2ZbOIMHQVjE Skip to 22:00 for the quotes.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
lol sorry but that was funny update soon please
BleckBlah5956 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
intense... love this update soon please
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
There has to be more! (Shakes you) I NEED MORE! Haha it was great :D

~Destrier~ :D x
Eternal Evening chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hi, I think this is great, very promising! I like the way they're about to enter Narnia, the description is intriguing. However, if I could just give a few comments: I don't think Susan is the very older-sisterly type, sort of. The dialogue seems a little too modern, too, so if you could adjust that.

I'm looking forward to more!

Evening. :)