Reviews for The Stillborn Potter Syndrome
The Lazy Princess chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This is totally an interesting plot ...looking forward to it...
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I'm am really confused. I'll try to tell you what I understand.

1) This is a "lifetime" after Albus Severus was born stillborn and part of Harry's soul now in habits the body? And that Harry is all grown up in to the Harrison that was in this chapter?
2) Salazar Harry ton of other previous headmasters of Hogwarts?
3) Could you make a family tree? I think that'd help clear things up. Maybe because that "fifth father" thing is really confusing.
4) Harry tried to stop the curse by having only one son but it ended up continuing into another Potter?

So...yeah. I don't really have an idea where this story is going. Maybe you can do more of the background of how this started?
deanine chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Odd :)
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
The summary is a bit weird, but does this mean that Harry is reincarnated into his stillborn son? That would definitely be an interesting turn out. Not really sure what you could do with the story from there though. It'd either be drama in Hogwarts or some new Dark Lord/Lady will rise and Harry's son would be expected to beat him/her.

Regardless, Harry, being the father, growing up as the youngest sounds like an interesting option that you could explore to your hearts content. Even Harry growing up from infancy to his Hogwarts years would be an interesting, if short (depending on how you write), story.

I also enjoyed the few little things you included about newborns (i.e. "baby blue" eyes; the hands and toes curling instinctively). It shows you are either someone who has had a child or has been trained to take care of one (ex. Nurse).

I look forward to more of your story, riveted with possibilities. I do hope you update.
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow, I hope that cry means the baby is alive. If this is true, I'm very happy. I was nearly in tears. Well done.