Reviews for Honor To Serve
Alifromnm chapter 13 . 3/26
Just finished up reading all three of these wonderful stories. Thank you for the great read! I look forward to the next installment
dianaanne chapter 15 . 1/27
I've really enjoyed this story ... stayed up til 4:30 reading it. Hope you update soon!
purrfus chapter 15 . 1/19
Started this right after finishing the first story. Interesting character voices and redemption. The political aspects, including the presence and impact of a royal family are really well done.
xxdelightfullxx chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Why are all your stories so amazing?! I love how inbolved the royals are in this and how the dursleys kinda get a redemption arc, you dont see that often and im really enjoying it!
BiGDeal chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Another great chapter albeit more of setting groundwork for more future action. Please keep them coming!
fraewyn chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
Love it!
Araytigre chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
Welcome back! Loved the Archbishop's reaction and comment. At least Bellatrix is taken care of, and by a Second Year at that, young Sir Braddock my have to take a rather long shower, but he did his duty to not only his friend, but the Crown too. Maybe there is hope for Piers, particularly as long as he doesn't interfere with his Sister's relationships, lol. Thank You. TTFN
Fury074 chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
'Patronuses', not 'Patroni'.
Fury074 chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, not 'Nearly'.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Thank you for getting back to this story. I went back and read Honor A Hufflepuff so I could put everything back into perspective. Looking forward to more as you have time.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Yay!
Update!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
I remeber reading the first draft of honor on caer and thinking what a amazing idea! keep coming up twith the wonderful stories!
Bead
Alifromnm chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Love your latest update! Thank you for the wonderful read. Did is finally growing up!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
Thank you so much for posting another chapter. I love this story every time you update it I read through it all again and it's always just as good as I remember please keep writing.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
Excellent. Something had to explain Dudley's turn around. Time and listening to other people usually help most people.