Reviews for Honor To Serve
MargaritaS chapter 17 . 1/25
very interesting story, i would love to see where it is heading. i hope your muse wanders in this direction sometime soon :)
Avalonemyst chapter 12 . 1/22
Love this. Wherever did you get the idea to do the comics?
Pathseekerme chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
Loved this whole story! Am looking forward to reading more... I want to see what happens with Dumbledore, and what Pansy names her new baby. Great job of writing!
yachiru-chan92 chapter 17 . 11/10/2017
Very good story. I like it.
Thanks for your work and chapters.
Bye
Mintley8 chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
Interesting & different, i like, thank you x
richard.ambridge.3 chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
This has been a fun story, but sometimes a bit long winded in descriptions. Overall, a great read, hope to see more soon. I do understand that the muse strikes when and where she will, but one can hope...
Cateagle chapter 17 . 10/15/2017
Dr. Pulaski? Will we be seeing a Dr. Crusher somewhere along the story? OTOH, you could switch fandoms and have a Dr. Montoya (from the Honor Harrington series).

In any case, a very enjoyable chapter as the summer starts to come to an end while much is still happening. I reckon Riddle made a major error in attacking Dumbledore so close to the palace; I suspect he didn't realize just how many royals were trained and competent magical fighters. It should be rather interesting to see how this affects the coming year, in addition to all the other summer events and their effects, at Hogwarts. It could be very interesting to see how Severus Snape takes Draco Amesbury (and I'm sure he will not appreciate just what Draco did to his father and others), Sir Harry, and others working together for the good of magical Britain (though I suspect that will be another story, sequel to this one).

It could be rather amusing if Dumbledore, with royal permission, relinquished the Chief Warlock position and Sir Harry, even at his young age, ended up being selected as the new Chief Warlock (his being name Chief Warlock Pro Tem by Her Majesty would seem to point that way). I'm certain that learning that position while dealing with his OWL year and with Riddle's machinations will make his life that much more "interesting"; then again, he does seem to have been hit with that ancient curse.
Michel chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
Great story dan nog wait for the next part
Vkw10 chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
I'm enjoying the way you mix humor, redemption, and battle in with the routine of governance. If one can call the Wizengamot routine, that is.
Havens Run chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
I think this is the second of your stories that I have read that actually reaches new heights to show both the human side of Harry potter and the actual reasons behind the Dursley's treatment of him. I love this story. I found the first one Honoring Cedric Diggory and his loss to be not only powerful, but moving. I could feel the emotions running through it and it moved me to tears at points. This story is just as powerful and I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work and keep moving forward.
Haven's Run
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2017
Oh my... Harry's Chief Warlock? He's going to have an interesting time, whenever he gets back to Hogwarts!

Very enjoyable chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
Oh my, I love this story!

Please don't hurry your next update, all that ever does to me is tick me off.
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 7/18/2017
HoaH was great but this story is fantastic. Looking forwarc to the next update.
ABZB13 chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
I was going to wait until I caught up to review, but I can't wait any longer - this is incredible!
rustyone chapter 17 . 6/15/2017
Really enjoying your story, Honor To Serve, as well as some of your other stories. Thanks for sharing!