Reviews for Honor To Serve
I loved this small series. While I admit to sometimes skimming through the Wiz sessions (a bit excessively wordy, but all things given, that was somewhat the point, right?), as a whole this entire story was amazing. I do wish there was a sequel to this story, but...what would it cover? All the known baddies are gone and the royals are firmly reestablished in the wizarding world, so...?
Not really into HP/anyPP...prefer H/Hr
Well, I would like to read "Neville Reads The Prophet" but since you never finished it...
FotoDi chapter 21 . 10/28
Wow! Talk about a summer of change!
rsroar1017 chapter 1 . 9/10
Ewww Ginny the gold digger slut
rsroar1017 chapter 1 . 9/10
Who cares about Cedric he is a side character that’s why ignore reading the prequel, however I got to say your writing and story development is great so far!
Polydicta chapter 6 . 6/1
"Harry, have you ever ridden the ... um ... Knight Bus, I think it's called?"

Harry's expression changed. He now wore what could only be described as
a ten thousand yard stare.

"It ... it was ... horrible," he whispered as he started to shiver with the recollection ...
BerserkLittleCook chapter 21 . 5/4
I don't know how, but you've managed to make me cry several times today with your stories.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 9 . 5/4
I don't think that you're redeeming too many people. You only gave a chance to Draco, who hadn't become a Death Eater yet, and the Dursleys. In both cases you've given them their own motivation and expanded their characterisation, so their change of heart isn't unrealistic. And Harry forgiving them/giving them another chance is in character for him.
RevDorothyL chapter 20 . 5/3
I particularly enjoyed this AU version of British Royals, whose responsibilities and powers in the Magical side of their realm are much more direct and visible, and who seem (possibly as a consequence of having to balance the much more active magical side of their family and rulership against the seemingly mostly ceremonial and symbolic role they play in mundane British government) much healthier and more functional as individuals and an extended family than the Royals as we've come to see them from afar.

And Countess Snowdon, the Royal Wizard as the heroine of a long-running comic book series, penned and drawn by pseudonymous members of the Royal family? So priceless! :)
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 5/3
I love this judicial version of Riddle's death 'by the hand' of Harry Potter. Well done!
wandamarie chapter 21 . 4/13
wow please update the great story when you get a chance to thank you
wandamarie chapter 20 . 4/13