Reviews for Honor To Serve
spk chapter 18 . 7/4
Ecstatic to see this update to this story. Great cliffhanger of sorts. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
raven spotter chapter 18 . 6/30
Sorry I haven’t reviewed this story before but it was so riveting that I didn’t want to stop reading long enough to write anything. Suffice it to say that this is a brilliant story and I hope that you will update it soon.

All the best and keep up the good work..

Steve
Pisces146 chapter 18 . 6/30
I truly, truly love this fic. I'm always excited to see there is a new chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 18 . 6/30
Oh, this is brilliant! I absolutely love this story, though I do confess that, as an American of no consequence whatsoever, I rarely have the need to keep track of the British line of succession and each member's respective badges and so forth. Therefore, I frequently had to look them up in this story. That's not a bad thing. It's just a fact.

I eagerly anticipate the next installment, though I would never presume to dictate your update schedule.
raven spotter chapter 13 . 6/29
Your Snowdon comics are they based on real comics? If so cold give me the names of the current ones please?

I am thoroughly enjoying this story and hope you continue to update it...

Steve
Sandra chapter 18 . 6/27
Many, many, thank you for a new chapter. I really like this fic and was disappointed that it seemed to be abandoned. I hope you get the chance to complete it.
BiGDeal chapter 18 . 6/27
It's been a while but an excellent addition to the body of work.
tlyxor1 chapter 18 . 6/27
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. -t.
trekkifulron chapter 18 . 6/26
Another fun chapter. Thank you. Harry should just give up on dating and go with a contract.
Ldysabella chapter 18 . 6/25
It was nice to see this story updated. The leisurely pace has obviously given you time to polish what has been a very interesting and educational story for me as an a US citizen. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, having reread both parts as a refresher. Incidently, I appreciate the author's notes you occasionally throw in to explain things that may be obvious to those better versed in British history and government, but are new to those like myself. I also like the multiple perspectives you present for time frames. I appreciate your talent and hard work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Nanchih chapter 18 . 6/24
OOOH! Nice one! You do good work and I am very glad to see this!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 18 . 6/24
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
mab70 chapter 18 . 6/24
Poor Harry, never destined to have a normal date in his entire life!
So happy to get to read more of this!
Really loved Augusta’s speech! But I have been adoring your secretly very competent Neville all along!
Though, I do have to say I am wondering what’s up with Sirius? I would think his family would have had a hereditary seat, and he would have been sworn in and seated by now. Also thought he would’ve been pushing to have Harry come live with him, though Harry might have pushed back due to the changing dynamic with his relatives.
It looks like you’re headed toward the climax, things have been happening so fast in this fic! We haven’t even gotten to Harry’s 15th birthday!
rune1806 chapter 18 . 6/24
Another very very fine chapter in a great story.
katrin lily chapter 18 . 6/24