Reviews for Honor To Serve
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 10/18
Maybe it's me, but I'm completely confused by this; must've be the time since the last update, so I'm kind of out of touch...
DoQuillbane chapter 20 . 10/17
Oh lovely, this story is a standout of the genre.
SusanL chapter 20 . 10/16
That was a lovely chapter. Vernon's scene stands up to Petunia's in the last chapter.
mab70 chapter 20 . 10/15
Love the field trip idea! And Footie at Hogwarts!
*sniff*
*sniff*
Tissue warning should be added for that last scene.
Going to be so sad to see this end!
clover cat Klee chapter 20 . 10/15
whoa, what a chapter! I'm glad that Dumbledore is okay, and I am always happy to read about the Slytherins being given the chance to be better - not by simply allowing them to get off without a change, but by challenging their ideas of how things are! - and then that resloution of the conflict between Harry and his uncle... beautifull. I especially like that it wsa a gradual thing throughout the story instead of a split-second 360. I mean, part of it was, but it was also explained by giving him proper incentive and surrounding circumstances to explain both why he acted as he did(without excusing him for it!) and why he can now change. That sort of line is quickly crossed, but you managed really well. Seriously, the character development in this fic is the most brilliant part of it all!
dianaanne chapter 20 . 10/14
I really enjoyed this chapter ... and Vernon’s hidden “vice.”
taxzombie chapter 3 . 10/14
Draco's change of heart is interesting. But understandable. He now has someone to worry about, his unborn child. To bring a child into a world where Voldemort rules, unthinkable.

A solid chapter.
taxzombie chapter 2 . 10/14
I especially like this as the Dursleys appear to finally start to accept their nephew Harry. Dumbledore's threats I'm sure have something to do with it but still for them to finally accept him as one of the family is a big thing.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 10/14
I was reading chapter 20 when I checked and found I had left 0 reviews. My sincere apologizes!

I was quite impressed with Honor a Hufflepuff and and I was pleased to see that you had continued the story line.

A good start to the continuation of this story line. Thank you.
Mary the Filker chapter 20 . 10/14
I remember that Psalm 67; my college choir (in the '70s) was planning to do it for a choir contest. We never did master it; IIRC, it's in 8-part harmony, SSAATTBB, and the four female parts are in a slightly different key than the four male parts. Rather modernistic for a conservative fogey like Vernon...not to mention it's American...8-)

That said, things are moving along nicely...summarizing the DE captures and having that whole part offscreen seems to have worked, although I would have LOVED to see TMR's reaction TO being captured...8-). (HOW did HRM get her training in Arithmancy and Runes, if she didn't go to Hogwarts? Did her Mum teach her? IIRC in your story the Queen Mum, Anne and Edward have wand-capabilites, as will young Harry, but the Queen Herself does not.)

Will we see Petunia's and Pansy's babies next chapter? 8-)

Eagerly awaiting the next bit...and isn't it about time for a "Neville Reads the Prophet" segment? 8-)
skowler chapter 20 . 10/14
Another well written chapter. This is one story I always look forward to, often rereading from the first upon the release of each new chapter.
Cateagle chapter 20 . 10/13
Very nice scenes as events of the summer start to wind down. I daresay that Harry's Fifth Year, even without Umbridge, will still be eventful, but hopefully not as eventful as canon.

That last scene was especially affecting.
Gardengirl6 chapter 20 . 10/13
I really think that displaying heads of vile criminals on pikes in public places should be reintroduced.

Thanks for the update, and wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday!
Nanchih chapter 20 . 10/13
Well, Happy Birthday! Glad to see you back and finishing!
azulkan2 chapter 20 . 10/13
Great chapter. Love the way things have been turning out. Looking forward to the last chapter.