Reviews for Best summer vacation ever
Letters To Her chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I am Canadian I've only seen a beaver once. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
what did he leave behind
cindy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
nice so far
Titanium Wolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Like the story but I would recommend seperating the bigger paragraphs into smaller ones.
Norum chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
lol i loved this story...i'm not good at writing humor at all, even when I actually sit and try and get people to help me lol so good job :)

The one thing I would say would be to separate the different adventures, cause i do agree that it would make your story longer :) and from this one and the other one that I have read (the haunted one) this one shows improvement and growth so keep up the good work :)
cool-chick-rae chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
haha wow they had an eventful vacation! I loved this story. Only suggestion I can make it break things up into more chapters. So you could have had the ski trip as one chapter and then the mall adventure as another chapter. That way the story is longer and you can then break the paragraphs up into smaller ones making it easier to read your story online :) Anyway I loved this story. I hope you write more!
cool-chick-rae chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was a great first chapter! It was very funny. I am not good at writing humour so I am glad you are! I am going to go read the next and final chapter :)
UK123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You have quite an interesting plot but you tend to use very simple words, maybe you should try and expand your vocabulary.
MyNameIsCassie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ummmm, One Suggestion, instead of making fanfic after fanfic, why don't you put it into chapters