Reviews for Lady Doc
Forehead Poke chapter 1 . 8/9
should've read this fic sooner!
Sakurazawa Ai chapter 1 . 1/2
haha, like usual, that flat-pale-skin-face-boy still didn't know how to ask a girl for hang out, it's really nice fic! I really have a great hope you'll make the sequel, hoho...:D Ganbatte!
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
hahaha i really liked it :) you're not planning any kind or sequel to it by any chance... are you? it was really funny and cute!
Shayna atkinson chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love this! Give some juicy details in the next on ;)
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Please continue!
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
OOh nice one-shot. I liked it. No. Loved it. :D
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Haha.. Cool.
jenfreaks123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorites! Is there a high chance of having a sequel of this story?
a cute person chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
what the heck! WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
White isn't a color. It's a shade.
sasusakubelong4ever02 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i love it... please make a sequel :)
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Haha,is great ! :D Keep it up, I love SasuSaku too !

Btw,can you please review my story? I'd be grateful and I'll continue review your story too !

(School life/ Naruto couples )

s/8224071/1/Bittersweet_love
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I find the story somewhat exciting. And I would definitely look forward for a sequel to this!

Good job!

HB.
AgentElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! That was great :) I loved it, personally. However, due to the suggestion of "releasing sexual frustrations" you may wan't to bring this story up to M. I personally don't mind, but i've gotten reviews saying to turn the story i'm currently working on to M for saying "shit". Just a Suggestion :)
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
HILARIOUS!

Your really good at writing sasusaku fics if you ask me you should start becoming a writer!

Keep it up and if by any chance you plan on writing another story then please do a sequel to this it'll be rather entertaining such as introducing Sakura to the Uchiha family! :P

However the decision is in your hands but a reader can hope right...?