Reviews for Ticket to Ride and to Love
PaulieBear chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Hello! Update PLEASE! By the way, Paul's mother died of breast cancer when he was fourteen. And I don't think that John turned 24 yet from where you're at. I WILL WRITE DOWN THEIR BIRTHDAYS!
Ringo
July 7, 1940
John
October 9, 1940
Paul
June 8, 1942
George
Febuary 25, 1943
OK, SO THOSE ARE THEIR BIRTHDAYS. I was going from who was born first to last.
P.S. UPDATE!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Great new chapters! I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I read all eight chapters and ugh, I'm in love! Update soon!
Justica chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Please update soon!
Justica chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Awesome story! Continue writing!
Hawksabre chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Oh my gosh! I used to live in Buffalo for 5 years before I moved to Miami!
Hawker97 chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Love the new chapter and the developing relationship between Paul and El. Can't wait to read more :)
longingtolive chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
keep going ,this story is going great so block is a pain I know.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Please write more soon!
Hawker97 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love the new chapter! I wish El would like let Paul care about her more and comfort her, you know. Oo more Paul and El action, I wonder what that means, haha. Can't wait to read more! (:
Hawker97 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I really like what you have so far! It's cute how Paul shows a liking towards El :) I'm excited to read more! Great start ya got there, by the way!
GeorgeHarrison'sGreaserGirl13 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This was amazing, love!

Honestly, I think you are a fantastic writer! Its like I was with El every single step of the way! Please update soon!

P.S. You make such an adorable Paul!
INACTIVE AND NO LONGER USED chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Hello! Gear chapter, love. Update soon?

Peace and love, TheCrazyViolist
TheInnerLight chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I haven't read anything like this before and honestly I didn't think I would enjoy it because I'm not into time travel and all that.

But fear not, I did enjoy it! I hope that you can update soon because I really want to know what'll happen between Eloise an Paul! Great story so far! Keep it up! :)
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012