Reviews for Chocolate Ladybugs
abandoned? D:
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
update? please?
Lolita chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I love it! Can't wait for more, Wilder Wonka is awesome :)
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Seems really good and entertaining so far. Would love to read more. Pleeeeeeeeease!
TriddKing chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
"No singing this time," he hissed.
I see what you did there. Really brilliant so far - following!
Invader Gilly chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
So glad that you're not dead and that you decided to update! I started following this story a while back and am always eagerly check for updates. Imagine my surprise today :D Keep up the awesome work and update soon!
Gilly
movielover01 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter of this story! I love the 1971 version of this movie. There need to be more Wilder Wonka fic's out there! :) Great story.
YourLocalIgor chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this, can't wait for more!
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
"No singing this time," he hissed.
Bahahah, that's honestly wonderful. I remember watching that part in the movie and thinking "What...the...hell..." And nice little bit about the Mary Sue! I hope you continue this; it's lovely
MissWonka chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Finally another chapter! Great work as always, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon (you'd better, with that nasty cliff-hanger! ;))! :)
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Great chapter. Update soon.
Miss Rune chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
AN UPDATE! I wonder what delightfully unpleasant Ms. Weston is planning!
HeatherLynn96 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I love this story. && I can't wait for it to be continued. I've already read it twice.
Loquacious Lass chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Oh God, this is brilliant. Well-developed OCs, and everyone's so in character. Your writing style is so enticing, and I love the detail- enough to sustain brilliant imagery, but not enough to drown the reader. If you want to update, that would really make me smile!
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Ohh this is so cool. I love it :D please continue its awesome.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »