Reviews for Chocolate Ladybugs
BryannaB709 chapter 1 . 4/22
Awww... bit confused whether this is WWATCF or CATCF, but so far, pretty good.
leo105 chapter 8 . 3/11
Are you going to update this story soon? I hope soD
Diving in chapter 8 . 3/6
That's evil! ! ! How can you stop here? Please update soon.
leo105 chapter 8 . 1/11
This story is really cute, but I could have never imagined Willi Wonka having a girlfriend. He's too crazy sometimes :D Please continue writing, I would love to read what's going to happen with them :)
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
More please?
gossamermouse101 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
KISS!
Trgirl10 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Chapter 8 is perfect! Keep going!
Linkwonka88 chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Wow just wow another romantic scene in the elevator oo la la
movielover01 chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Yes! So worth the wait!
suburbantimewaster chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Nice to see some romance between Willy Wonka and Amalda. Hopefully, they'll get revenge on Mary Sue. Seriously, this is turning into Fatal Attraction.
Linkwonka88 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Will we ever find out how Ms McCaine found her ticket or did she really take it from a Gorilla? Loving this story so far hope you will continue it
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
i cant believe that lady pushed her out of the boat, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
suburbantimewaster chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I'm glad to see that Amalda's okay and it's nice to see her meet Mrs. Bucket. I hate women like Mary Sue, those that see other women as competition and would betray friendships for no other reason than to have a man. It's female misogyny and, as a feminist, I hate it.
mk94 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I just damn love your story!
I woke up today, checked my emails and found out that you posted another chapter. I was like...
YAAAAAAAAAYYYY! FINALLY!
movielover01 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I could care less how long it takes I'm just happy that you are still writing this! XD