Reviews for Chocolate Ladybugs
suburbantimewaster chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Another great chapter! It's sad that you haven't updated in awhile. Hope you get your inspiration back.
suburbantimewaster chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Trouble strikes in the form of a blonde who wants Willy Wonka to love her and only her. Charlie and Amalda better watch their steps. So should the Oompa Loompas and the entire Bucket family.
suburbantimewaster chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Another great chapter! I loved the reference to Augustus and what each woman wanted to see! Though, I think Mary-Sue might be an obsessed stalker to Audition levels (Japanese movie) and possible rapist. Sorry if I ruined your day with that comment.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Love the intro to this chapter! Off to read the rest!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
moar?! please?

ps I like how you threw in that 'I wouldn't do that if I were you.' I know you're a fellow laby-lover, so I'm assuming that reference wasn't a mere coincidence!
suburbantimewaster chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Apparently, I forgot to review this chapter. It's very interesting and you introduce the candidates well.
suburbantimewaster chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter! Love how the interviews went and it's clear who's going to get the job. Sorry about the guest review, that was me. I forgot to log in before I posted.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This story's off to a good start. I love how you explain what happened after Charlie and his family moved in. I also love the build up at the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Love, love this story. It's fun, fresh, and lively. I like thst the characters we are not meant to root for are still likeable. I like that Wonka is Wonka. But mostly, I love the charm.
gossamermouse101 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Aw I like this story. Please continue Almada and Willy are so cute together!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
abandoned? D:
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
update? please?
Lolita chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I love it! Can't wait for more, Wilder Wonka is awesome :)
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Seems really good and entertaining so far. Would love to read more. Pleeeeeeeeease!
TriddKing chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
"No singing this time," he hissed.
I see what you did there. Really brilliant so far - following!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »