Reviews for Levels of Insanity
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 7/2
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards (June 2016):

I'm glad you wrote this because I haven't seen much about Adam in this context. And yet it's perfectly logical that Castiel might do something just like this, and the fact that neither he, nor Sam and Dean, had even a second thought about Adam - it always rubbed me the wrong way.

The language you used served to both hide what Cas had brought and yet make Adam seem more inhuman in the end. Language like "It came from the thing, the person Castiel had brought." The image of him scrabbling away on all fours, "the convulsing figure in the corner." Dean seems so distant from Adam, he's obviously conflicted. The only thing that might have been better is having a glimpse into that conflict earlier on. To have more of Dean's thoughts on Adam without saying who he is and without ruining the surprise at the end.

I enjoyed this very much.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 6/26
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review June 2016:

Oh my life! You’ve near about killed me with that ending. Castiel’s manic behaviour comes through well, and I loved the little passive-aggressive digs he makes at Dean. It was everything we’ve wanted the show to do, and yet it was utterly horrifying – well done!
Mariamo chapter 1 . 6/11
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - June 2016

The author leads us along, dropping little hints, but giving nothing concrete away until the last sentence. I would hate to spoil the surprise, it is so nicely done, so I will just give you my reaction. 'At last! About time too!"
Anaethen chapter 1 . 3/19
This piece stands alone perfectly, and honestly there's nothing more to add to the build up, the awesome idea and great characterization. But jeez, do I still wish for some sort of sequel!
I just love your fics, keep on writing and I'll be there to keep reading.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh Cas...poor misguided baby...Just wants to fix things...always wants to make things right...poor thing...
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
woah.
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That ending though. I straight up did not see that coming. I thought it was like some tortured-ass demon or something that Cas was all proud of for beating the shit out of for Dean. That last line was like a damn train smashing into my face.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Interesting...
equestrianheart chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
such an amazingly profound little piece, the end caught me by surprise! love it.
netherlady chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is deliciously horrifying! I would love if you continue it. Crazy Cas taking more madness...I wonder how that will work!
DollysDoodles chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
oh man thia one is awsome .. like really awsome n awww cas. he has done some shit lately but right now i just cant help but feel hell sorry for him ! amazingly written there .. would love to read more of ur stuff .. thanks :)
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw, this was tragic and horrific in all the most interesting ways. Plus it ties up that one loose end I always wondered about: weren't they ever going to save Adam? Nicely done.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww! I feel so bad for everyone in this story! But it's a good fic. Definitley faveing it.