Reviews for Another Soulmate
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/16
For a one shot this had me all in my emotions. I knew Cylde was going to develope feelings for Stan it was all a matter of when. I almost cried when Stan yelled at him telling it was only sex. I was hoping by the end Stan would decide to be in a relationship with Clyde but this is still a happy ending.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
that was the best birthday gift ever!
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I was less than a quarter of the way through this before realizing I was reading a masterpiece. I was drawn to this by morbid curiosity about the description, thinking the 'embarrassing accident' had something to do with Clyde's colostomy bag (from the 'Mystery of the Urinal Deuce' episode :o) ), and what I found instead was a wonderfully touching story about a pair I've never read about before, at least anything memorable. This was magnificent, and has become one of my favorite SP fan fics. Thank you!
ShovelChin chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Fantastically romantic fic. Thank you for writing it!
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
D'oh. Naked cuddles.
SeventhRing chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was done spectacularly well. It was he perfect mix of romance, friendship, and growing up. Great amount of plot for a oneshot.
RainbowCupckes chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This story is soooo amazing! I just want to-AHH! I loved it soo much you're an amazing writer :D
psuliem chapter 1 . 6/10/2012

AND BEAUTIFUL

AND JUST ANYTHING I COULD EVER WANT IN LIFE

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
E.T.R Da Polski chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This definitely my favourite story on here! I can find nothing in this story I don't like. Very descriptive emotional plot line, perfect mix of drama and romance. 10 out of 10!
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I am becoming more terrible at reviewing in a timely manner.

But anyway, you weren't kidding about this being long. Jeez its like a whole story on its own.

You're really good at keeping everything interesting. You're never bland, you always making every story exciting. That's what I love about your writing. You always keep your readers on their toes.

I never thought that this would be such a cute pairing. I love it.
Miaou Jones chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"Stan was genuinely kind, something that Clyde was learning was a rarer thing than he'd thought."

That, right there, encapsulates everything I love about this pairing. You did a really wonderful job of showing the genuine kindness, and the way other emotions undermined it before coming back to it.

There's so much I liked about this: the calm reactions of their family to various situations, the way you touched on Stan's drinking without dwelling on it, and the body image issues (I kind of got the impression that the boys both think more highly of each other's body than they do of their own, that maybe the svelte, toned body Clyde thinks Stan has is too skinny or something in Stan's mind, but maybe not).

Thoroughly and utterly enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing it!
SouthParkAA chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
My god this was intense. This is an amazing fanfic and it had me tearing up at one stage. Being a gay teen myself it makes me pretty hopeful that one day I might have some awesome partner like this, one can dream.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
"I haven't told anybody either," Stan told him, hugging his knees to his chin, "not even Kyle."

"You want this one? I got it from Kenny – he's the only one I'm out to..."

That was the only mistake I caught, and I could have just read it wrong... But I felt like Stan contradicted himself a little bit by saying he hadn't told anybody and then saying nearly right after that that Kenny knew.

Is it bad that I would really love to see another one-shot from you about what happened with Kenny, Bebe, and Butters at Stan's birthday party...? Like srsly...omg. haha

You are spoiling us rotten with all of these sweet stories lately. I love it. And this pairing worked surprisingly well together... (It could have just been because YOU wrote it, but whatever; I totally ship it now.) Excellent job, lady~ Your writing skills are flawless.

~;~Shaku
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love how you always manage to describe relationships so realistically, and even make me love stories about couples I'm not normally into. Great job!