Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
Zaya destal chapter 7 . 11/18
i have you created an account yet because i love the story and would love it if you updated it.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 7 . 11/17
Agh! Damn! I was really getting in to it too
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/24
Sorry but you don't need *Mature* content to make a good story. Stories are not about the ratings but how good the author makes the writing from character interaction to scene .

Most reviewers on here seem to only care about *ratings* and *shipping* rather then how well the story is written.

Archives of Our Own unfortunately is filled with naughty stuff that often over looks the story to the point you can't filter things out and their comment system is broken so there is no way to contact the site's owner.

I think AOO is not even ran anymore and is just left as is.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24
I don't see anything *Humor* about this let alone romance. This should be *Suspense,Drama* actually.

I have seen many HP fics seem mislabeled to something they ain't. A lot of fics that are labeled serious should be labeled *Humor*
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/24
Seriously. The manipulative Dumbledore fics at least make Harry more independent and thinking for himself even if a lot of them are rushed out or abandoned.

This Harry just does what he is told like a sheeple heading to slaughter to power the higher beings that want the one world system Agenda 21.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/24
Funny thing is Voldermort DOES have Harry in his possession he just doesn't know it yet!
pleasanttrouble chapter 7 . 7/12
Lovr, love, love this story! Sorry to hear of the hiatus, please come back soon.
TheDemonLady chapter 7 . 6/8
Hey are you going to continue posting on here?
Or did you get that AO3 account because I would really like to continue this story
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 7 . 6/1
Its been 3 years did you ever get approved or is this story abandoned?
Loveoflife chapter 7 . 4/28
i hope you tell us when you get onto AO3 so we can follow the story there as well :)
Fenryka chapter 7 . 2/17
Interesting story. Hope it's not abandoned, although looks like it...
Please continue this story! It's awesome and I love it and I want to see how it ends! XD
pikachucat chapter 7 . 1/23
awesome more please
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Great fic, I love it so far! I'll look for it on AO3
KoreanMusicFan chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
whats happening to this story now? have you got an account at AO3 yet?