Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
hiddenknight1619 chapter 7 . 7/18
I have an AO3 account and have been looking for this story. Please contact us fans and tell us when you get it posted so we can enjoy it!
Feenrai chapter 7 . 7/18
Ahhh! I was caught off guard by the sudden hiatus...I was really enjoying this! Did you ever continue it on AO3? I looked but couldn't find it...so sad!

Even if I never get to read more, thank you so much for posting at least this much. It was such a fun and unique plot and really got me thinking!
ruinedsandwich chapter 7 . 6/8
...IS it in ao3 yet...?
Visitor chapter 7 . 5/21
I really love this fix but can't find it finish please tell me where I can find it
Mirawennem chapter 7 . 5/13
Did you get a AO3 acount? I love the story and I would love to read more of it!
Zaya destal chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
i have you created an account yet because i love the story and would love it if you updated it.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Agh! Damn! I was really getting in to it too
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Sorry but you don't need *Mature* content to make a good story. Stories are not about the ratings but how good the author makes the writing from character interaction to scene .

Most reviewers on here seem to only care about *ratings* and *shipping* rather then how well the story is written.

Archives of Our Own unfortunately is filled with naughty stuff that often over looks the story to the point you can't filter things out and their comment system is broken so there is no way to contact the site's owner.

I think AOO is not even ran anymore and is just left as is.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I don't see anything *Humor* about this let alone romance. This should be *Suspense,Drama* actually.

I have seen many HP fics seem mislabeled to something they ain't. A lot of fics that are labeled serious should be labeled *Humor*
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Seriously. The manipulative Dumbledore fics at least make Harry more independent and thinking for himself even if a lot of them are rushed out or abandoned.

This Harry just does what he is told like a sheeple heading to slaughter to power the higher beings that want the one world system Agenda 21.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Funny thing is Voldermort DOES have Harry in his possession he just doesn't know it yet!
pleasanttrouble chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Lovr, love, love this story! Sorry to hear of the hiatus, please come back soon.
TheDemonLady chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Hey are you going to continue posting on here?
Or did you get that AO3 account because I would really like to continue this story
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Its been 3 years did you ever get approved or is this story abandoned?
Loveoflife chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
i hope you tell us when you get onto AO3 so we can follow the story there as well :)