Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
do do do do more more DO MORE
xsam3 chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Dude where did you go?
It's not on AO3, you've got such a good story here?
Come back!
Jojo266 chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
I know that it's been a few years since you've updated this story but I really enjoyed reading it and would be elated to see it continued.
Anon chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
IT BETTER BE ON AO3!
I love your humour too, like when Harry said he needed to cry and Nagini hissed that it's not the time to be emotionally LOLOL or when Tom was drying Harry and he thought if Tom knew who he really was he would have smoke red him LOLOL
hiddenknight1619 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
I have an AO3 account and have been looking for this story. Please contact us fans and tell us when you get it posted so we can enjoy it!
Feenrai chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
Ahhh! I was caught off guard by the sudden hiatus...I was really enjoying this! Did you ever continue it on AO3? I looked but couldn't find it...so sad!

Even if I never get to read more, thank you so much for posting at least this much. It was such a fun and unique plot and really got me thinking!
ruinedsandwich chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
...IS it in ao3 yet...?
Visitor chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
I really love this fix but can't find it finish please tell me where I can find it
Mirawennem chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
Did you get a AO3 acount? I love the story and I would love to read more of it!
Zaya destal chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
i have you created an account yet because i love the story and would love it if you updated it.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Agh! Damn! I was really getting in to it too
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Sorry but you don't need *Mature* content to make a good story. Stories are not about the ratings but how good the author makes the writing from character interaction to scene .

Most reviewers on here seem to only care about *ratings* and *shipping* rather then how well the story is written.

Archives of Our Own unfortunately is filled with naughty stuff that often over looks the story to the point you can't filter things out and their comment system is broken so there is no way to contact the site's owner.

I think AOO is not even ran anymore and is just left as is.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I don't see anything *Humor* about this let alone romance. This should be *Suspense,Drama* actually.

I have seen many HP fics seem mislabeled to something they ain't. A lot of fics that are labeled serious should be labeled *Humor*