Reviews for Lover and a Hater
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I am left speechless, I think you have successfully convinced me into supporting this ship. You really have to wonder what Loki's meeting with Erik had been like, and Loki coming to visit Charles afterwards..you write the characters really well!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my goodness...this pairing...is just so amazing...and this story...oh my god...
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
WOW! Thats all i can say! Hope this continues
Nerdified Elf chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Woah that was... for lack of a better word... intense!
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Interesting story! I like the relationship between Loki and Charles here. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is really interesting and original. I would love if you added more, but this is really great already. Keep up the good work!
Muchacha chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Color me frustrated that this isn't canon, and I can't try to turn people to this ship without looking mental. It's so good.
nili-roshan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What a great fic!
holy beach balls chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
ZOMG! I completely agree, this is a somewhat insane but incredible pairing, wow wow wow. Granted, it's sort of a disturbing SM thing, don'tcha think? Loki basically just toying around with Charles, the latter just freaking out at the immense power of the trickster?

This is superly duperly well done, congrats, blue ribbons to all. Therefore, I hereby request another fic with this strange but riveting pairing. Ciao.
Kalavel Loki chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Loki looks completely like a rapper. Scary.

I'm interested to know how charles pretend to change someono so... strong :3
donnabella2k7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yay! I finallly found CharlesXLoki! I hope you make a sequel, Cuz this was really good! XD
starchilds chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
An interesting story. Very, very intense. thanks, starchilds