Reviews for She Needs You
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I have read this story for the first time and I think it would be great if u coil continue it
zvforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This fic was perfect! I know I say that about a lot of your fics, but hey, I only speak the truth!

I like that Julia heard everything and that she pushed Mark in Lexie's direction. I think it was only right of her and I liked the way you had her handle it. I think it was perfect. I don't think Mark could've handled being with her and figuring out how to break up with her and just all that emotional stuff in one night, lol.

Again, loving the Derek being pro Slexie! haha That's right, Lexie, listen to your wise brother-in-law and give Mark a night to mull things over!

Loving that they both had the same idea in mind, and I honestly loved the fact that Mark wanted to go slow with everything. I honestly think that that's the perfect characterization with the way he is now, after the effect that Lexie's had on him. He wants things to work out and he doesn't want to rush into anything. And I'm glad that he also voiced that later on. I'm glad he put everything on the table, because that's only fair, and that they agreed on everything. Honestly, it's fics like this that make me be like "why can't stuff like this happen in real life?!" The ending is adorable as well! They're addicted to each other - well shocker there, huh? haha Fabulous job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The burning star simile was amazingly beautiful. Great writing! :)

P.s. Screw you Shonda Rhimes, Slexie forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i know you have a lot of stories in progress but i like to read more of this story.
A Night Owl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG Amazing! Love, love, love it! :)

You're such a talented writer! xx
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ugh, yes! I SO wish it had turned out this way. I still hold out hope that they'll get it together on the show. Lovely one shot, and keep up the great work!
LexieMcSteamy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG, I loved this! Lexie's speech was AMAZING! Probably my favorite Grey's moment ever. I cannot wait to see what Marks does next. I so hope it is something like this. Loved, loved, loved this! :)
Distracted Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
WELL! I'm pretty much the happiest I could be right now... that is exactly what should happen!

I loved how you dealt with Julia, she got out of the picture quickly but was kind and understanding. Plus, you acknowledged that their feelings for each other pale in comparison to the feelings Mark and Lexie have for each other. I think that's an important point.

Overall, very well done. It definitely caused flailing! :P THANKS!
SKaylor95 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I'm still in a semi-catatonic state since last Thursday, I wont lie. But it's things like this that keep me going until the next Thursday. This was so good! I cannot even explain how much I loved this! If only this was what Shonda had in mind... :(
bjq chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I HOPE IT DOES! Well Maek dumps Julia for Lexie. Or anyway Mark and Lexie get back together. Have you noticed a likeness between Lexie and Julia?
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
THIS SHOULD BE ON THE SHOW! the end :)

Ok I thought I could just leave a review like this bt i can't. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It was absolutely perfect & Julia's a champ for letting mark go. & yeah chyler & Eric were fucking AMAZING! Love it ;) can we have another chapter! ;)

xx Sage
Liz chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow loved it
JCarabaguiaz chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
AAAAAHHHHH! Perfect! God do I wish something like this would happen on Grey's, but we all know Shonda hates us and wont make us happy.

Loved the no touching rule! That was hilarious because if I would've been in her position I would've gone crazy. He just seems so touchable!
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
*sigh* This was amazing you have me wishing that this did happen or would happen *sigh* if only... I am holding on to hope but who knows at this point lol your like a tease showing us what could have been and leave us hanging and wishing lol :D but we would not have it any other way lol :D

In all honestly though I loved this chapter tons and it was amazing :D I do not know if it is a one shot or not but wither way it was awesome :D I always love you fics :D