Reviews for Between Men and Wolves
bomberman4242 chapter 13 . 7/23
Yes Ashitaka, please, be very gentle~
bomberman4242 chapter 6 . 7/23
"it's what people like us do." Ashitaka you smooth criminal!
bomberman4242 chapter 5 . 7/23
I'm really liking the way this is narrated and written. It's, kind of, chilled and calm - nice to read. Pretty good.
gr8 m8 i r8 8 out of 8
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 3/19
Great story!
camilaflordeloto chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
I loved it! I really loved it! thank you for this FF :D
Quathra chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Oooh I loved it. Please continue writing cute stories like this one!
Quathra chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I'm really glad I decided to read your story, I was just browsing princess mononoke stories and out of all of them yours was appealing. The rain I'm glad is because I feared the characters would seem OOC like many other ghibli movie fanfics are, the characters are just so complex. But you do a great job at keeping their complexity while adding in some fun
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Yay for you! Your 250th review!

Good work for this chapter. There was only one minor error.

Now I could be wrong but I believe that the dagger that San wields is fashioned from a wolf's tooth and not from stone. Incidentally her furs are also from wolves.

Other than those minor details this story is perfect.

Keep it up!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This is the rarest type of fanfiction.
A well written one.

Not only that but you've got a great idea and I found myself instantly gripped.
You have a rare gift here, have you considered writing a novel with this type of fantasy theme?

Anyway keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to seeing more from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2015
Bad ass
BlackSabbath4Ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I really like this story, even if the characters' personalities are off at some points (San, namely).

Just one question: what in the wide, wide world of sports is a Jaraberry?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
I rilly love your story you shud keep going your rilly good. :'j
Nonumaru chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
OOOOHHHH I wonder what will happen next...
Nonumaru chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I just watched this movie tonight, as I will see the Studio Ghibli Museum in a couple of days. It has been a while since I've read your works (kind of got lost when school started), but now I'm back to review. Yay!

I'm reading extra to finish the Path of Water. It really is great and so is this story. Keep writing. :D