Reviews for Between Men and Wolves
i love this story
He23t chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Love it so far
Ai Star chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
daaw that's a sweet ending! is there going to be a sequel?
He23t chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This story is awesome!
He23t chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
COOL!
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
I am very happy with this ending. They're great together and now they're going to have a baby! err, pup. hehe Good job!
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
She said it! Yey, she finally said it.
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Whoa, what? Didn't San hear Ashitaka declare that he loved her? I'm glad Jigo and Toki are supportive of them.
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad Ashitaka sees San this way instead of feeling sorry that he's in love with a woman who is not quite a woman. Good for them both.
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
LOL, I like scenes of them together, they're more relaxed but I can't shake the feeling that theyr'e still so uptight somehow. I don't know.
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Nice chapter but I feel like they're so restrained in their love making. I would have thought they would have been a little more on the rough and wild side considering they're non conformist and certainly a non conventional couple.
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad Ashitaka's so patient with her. I can sympathize with San. She knows nothing of what's going on in the human world and it will tak a lot of getting used to. As long as she and Ashitaka are united they'll get through it.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Oh wow, poor girl. Don't they realize she's also their savior? She helped give back the god's head so in effect she saved their town too.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
What.. Ashitaka didn't even tell her to take care of herself? Sadface. I like the small interlude there though. They shoudl really talk.
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Aww, sweetness! I liek it. I think San should ask Ashitaka to teach her mroe 'normal' people stuff such as eating with chopsticks... San doesn't have to change who she is but she can learn thigns to make living in Iron Town easier, ne?
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »