Reviews for Between Men and Wolves
RUNOS SISTER chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Awwwwwww!
TheKittyRin chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Alright! I can finally say... done.

This story was simply wonderful. I can't really express any critique because I loved it so much. I'm just completely blown away.

San and Ashitaka were really well characterized, and you stuck to Miyazaki's style in a manner that I cannot really express. It's simple, and effective. The descriptions of nature and of the village were very faithful to the original movie.

I am in love. I will go and look at the rest of your stories!
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad I stumbled upon this fic! I'm really exhausted right now, so I'm a bit puffy. But this fic looks very promising, without being too dramatic. Maybe I'm trying to tell too much from one glance, though! Anyways, I'll be leaving my opinion once I finish this story, but I'm really looking forward to it! :)
LadyKurani chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
i love this story
He23t chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Love it so far
Ai Star chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
daaw that's a sweet ending! is there going to be a sequel?
He23t chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This story is awesome!
He23t chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
COOL!
Aki no Ryu chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
I am very happy with this ending. They're great together and now they're going to have a baby! err, pup. hehe Good job!
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
She said it! Yey, she finally said it.
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Whoa, what? Didn't San hear Ashitaka declare that he loved her? I'm glad Jigo and Toki are supportive of them.
Aki no Ryu chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad Ashitaka sees San this way instead of feeling sorry that he's in love with a woman who is not quite a woman. Good for them both.
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
LOL, I like scenes of them together, they're more relaxed but I can't shake the feeling that theyr'e still so uptight somehow. I don't know.
Aki no Ryu chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Nice chapter but I feel like they're so restrained in their love making. I would have thought they would have been a little more on the rough and wild side considering they're non conformist and certainly a non conventional couple.
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad Ashitaka's so patient with her. I can sympathize with San. She knows nothing of what's going on in the human world and it will tak a lot of getting used to. As long as she and Ashitaka are united they'll get through it.
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »