Reviews for Between Men and Wolves
AonoKenshi chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Sorry for the typo! "Gave" instead of "gv"...I don't know how that happened.
Anyway, nice cliffhanger.
Dramione16 chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
I finally watched Princess Mononoke for the first time last night and was desperate what happened next. This story is the perfect post film fanfiction, I absolutely loved it.
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I thought the girl who gv him the crystal dagger was his sister? That's all, really.
Paper Peony chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
that was so cute, how she curled up against him!
BlackSabbath4Ever chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I definitely liked this story. It's one of the best pieces of work I've read on this site. I was actually wondering if San was going to go berserk and kill one of the townspeople. Course, that would make it a lot harder to achieve a happy ending, wouldn't it? Anyway, I thought it was great. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to write this!
Amahlia Qui-yan chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I loved this story! A great ending, better than the movie (they should've been together!)
ForeshadowedFate chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
There aren't a whole lot of Princess Mononoke fics on here, but even if there were, I'd have to say that this and your oneshot "She Wolf" would have to be my favorites! There were a lot of vivid details, good dialogue, and a believable conflict between Iron Town and San. I liked how you had her and Ashitaka move into the forest as their home, which I figured would most likely be the better spot for them because of the village's overall treatment of San and their prejudice towards her/her "family" out in the forest. If I had one criticism, it would probably be just a bit of OOC. I think it was mainly in Jigo and maybe one or two other people. I mean, Jigo obviously isn't the most well-behaved or reserved person in the world, but some of his conversations with Ashitaka concerning San seemed to be... I don't know, just not "him," I guess. Also, just one other thing; like "She Wolf," the lemon seemed a little short and rushed to me, which is fine if it's how you write them, but I just figured it would be longer and maybe more descriptive. Really, though, this was a fun story to read and you pretty much had all the characters thoughts and words down to a tee, so kudos for that! Keep up the great work!
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
This was amazing, the way you wrote it, it was beautiful :)
RUNOS SISTER chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Awwwwwww!
TheKittyRin chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Alright! I can finally say... done.

This story was simply wonderful. I can't really express any critique because I loved it so much. I'm just completely blown away.

San and Ashitaka were really well characterized, and you stuck to Miyazaki's style in a manner that I cannot really express. It's simple, and effective. The descriptions of nature and of the village were very faithful to the original movie.

I am in love. I will go and look at the rest of your stories!
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad I stumbled upon this fic! I'm really exhausted right now, so I'm a bit puffy. But this fic looks very promising, without being too dramatic. Maybe I'm trying to tell too much from one glance, though! Anyways, I'll be leaving my opinion once I finish this story, but I'm really looking forward to it! :)
LadyKurani chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
i love this story
He23t chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Love it so far
Ai Star chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
daaw that's a sweet ending! is there going to be a sequel?
He23t chapter 2 . 2/25/2013